Disclaimer and Miscellanious Info

Bones - Ringleader (F)
Trap - Like brother to Slice (M)
Slice - Like sister to Trap (F)
Hunter - Second in Command (M)
Mace - Dumbass/Big girl (F)
Gruff - Like Snotlout (M)

Hicca - Chief's Daughter
Tuffnut - Interest
Ruffnut - Weird twin
Astrid - Best friend in hiding
Fishlegs - Best friend
Snotlout - Annoying cousin

Disclaimer: As this story is one of my interpretations of how the original first movie would have gone if Hiccup was female, I will be using lines from the actual script and heavily referencing the script (for dialogue and setting etc.). I will add in my own flare, interpretations, and really anything I want in the mix specifically because this is a fanfiction, but for now I would like to stick close to both the script, and the plot. 

Please do keep in mind, this is a fanfiction, not an original story. 

There will be mentions of bullying and neglect, whether in described detail or just in passing. I will have short disclaimers along each chapter for any mentions of harm, swearing, etc.

I do not own anything in relation to the movies or DreamWorks. This is purely written for my own amusement and for yours, the readers, as well. All copyrights belong to DreamWorks Productions, and Dean DeBlois and Chris Sanders (script writers). 

Now that I think I've done that properly, just a few quick things to explain. The first chapter will begin on the second chapter of this site as I am dedicating the entire first chapter here for my disclaimer and miscellaneous information. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

• In my story, I will be making things violent. These are Vikings. They were violent. 

• Don't you find it weird how you never saw any teens in the movies (other than our main focus group obviously), only young kids or seasoned warriors? Well, there's more in this story. They will be a year ahead of Hicca and the others. (Hicca is Hiccup.)

• Yes, I know. Hiccup is a gender neutral name. I would have kept it as Hiccup, but while writing I put Hicca as the name once and it was extremely cute to me. So I kept it.

• For the purpose of my story, along with my creative liberty, I have made both Fishlegs and Astrid, Hicca's best friends. Everyone knows Fishlegs and Hicca are best friends, Astrid is more secretive.

• There will be Dragon Speak between riders and their bonded dragons. I think it's pretty obvious what I mean by bonded, but I'll explain real quick, just in case. 

- The bond between a dragon and a rider is formed when the rider and dragon trust each other with their lives. AKA. When the dragon first let's the human touch their snout.

- A person can have a bond with more than one dragon, however, there is one dragon which the bond will be the strongest. For Hicca, this will be Toothless. 

- A human can only understand dragons they've been bonded with. 

• I am using a script I found online when I searched for one. I got the script from, 
  https://www.imsdb.com/scripts/How-to-Train-Your-Dragon.html 

• This story was inspired and loosely based off the idea of another story I recently read where the author gave the story up for adoption (No I was not the one who adopted the story. This is my own version that was simply inspired and happens to have similar names.) I found it to be a good story, but short and before I knew it, chapter seven was there as an author’s note to say they would not post any updates and stopped writing all their stories. The author and their story link:

Time Lady Of Gallifrey, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9859225/1/How-To-Train-Your-Dragon-My-Version (How To Train Your Dragon My Version) 

• I will also be describing injuries  that I believe the teens would have gained. For instance, when a teen gets thrown a distance in the ring by a dragon, or when Hicca faints after Toothless pins her. You don't just walk away from that shit without some injury.