5: OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!

5: 𝑂𝑀𝐺 𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝑂𝑁𝐺!

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

A

lex PoV
I took a deep breath and started to lean in towards Robin too.

Her soft lips connected with mine and I felt a fizz of electricity rush through my body.

We both finally broke for air simultaneously.

"Wow." Robin breathed.

I nodded, both dazed and ecstatic about what had just happed.

I stared at her and she stared back.

All of a sudden something crashed behind us and i swung my head around only to see Steve come crashing out of a fake bush.

"You kissed Robin, you kissed Alex!" He rejoiced jumping around in joy.

I rolled my eyes at him and heaved myself up. I offered Robin my hand and she pulled herself up.

"Fuck off Dingus!" She yelled annoyed but she was smirking.

She linked her arm through mine and with another scornful glance at Steve we ran off out of the mall, our middle finger in the air.

We both dropped our arm and burst out laughing the minute we got into Robin's car.

We stopped laughing and smiled at each other she leaned forward and kissed me again.

I was smiling hugely when we broke apart.

"I could get used to that." I smiled.

She grinned back. "You'll have to!"

I blushed as she started her car.

"Thanks for giving me a ride." I said.

"No problem." She assured. "You wanna come back to mine?" She added as if it was no big deal.

I shrugged casually "Sure."

I was tring to act like everything was normal but even i could feel my face turning tomato red.

Robin let out a small giggle and turned up the radio.

"OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" She yelled in excitement.

"ME TOO!" I squealed back.

We rolled down the windows and blasted the song, letting the summer breeze come blowly lightly into the car.

We finally pulled up at what I pressured was her house.

None of the lights were on and i raised an eyebrow questionably.

"My parents are away."She explained

I smirked and she did too.

"When will they be back?"

"Tomorrow morning."

I offered her my hand and we grinned at each other and skipped into the house happily.

Robin PoV

We fell through the door giggling.

"Hold on." Alex said suddenly. "I need to call Aunt Claudia."

I looked questionably at her.

"Dustin's mom. I'm staying with them. I need to tell them that i'll be home late. Can I borrow your phone?"

I nodded and bit my nail anxiously debating wether or not to ask her the question that was playing in my head.

I decided to do it in an surge of adrenaline.

Just as she was reaching for the phone I stopped her.

"Um would you like to stay here in my house with me here tonight y'know sleep here?" I blurted, my words falling out on top of each other. I knew I was blushing a deep red at this point.

"I'd love that!" She smiled as she also turned red. We were both there standing, grinning stupidly at each other until she cleared her throat nervously.

"I'll make the call then." She said turning back to the phone.

I leaned against the wall and slid to the floor waiting for her to make the call.

Alex PoV

I was screaming inside. I was staying over at Robin's! I tried to calm myself as I dialed Aunt Claudia's number.

"Hello?" A shrill voice sounded through the receiver.

"Aunt Claudia, hi it's me, Alex." I said politely.

"Oh Alexandra." I winced slightly as she used my full name. I despised it when people did that and she knew it, but chose to ignore it. Alexandra was it only long, but sounded so posh and proper. I detested it.

"Yes, Aunt Claudia I'm just ringing to tell you that I am staying at a friend's house tonight." I replied, biting back my annoyance. She was so sweet yet so oblivious at the same time.

"Oh." Her voice dropped a little. and she sounded sad. "Well. Thanks for letting me know. I'll let Dusty-Bun know that he gets to have his room to himself for one last night!" She laughed, but there was still that sad, annoyed hint to her voice. "I'll see you in the morning then?" She said.

"Yes." I smiled and without waiting to say goodbye, i slammed the phone down and turned to Robin.

"What shall we do?"

Hiyaaaaaaa

I need to update moreeee but school is shittttttttt

Sorry it was so shorttttt

byeeee

imma sleep now