11: PRESS THE BUTTON!

11:𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑈𝑇𝑇𝑂𝑁

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

I smiled widely at Robin and grabbed her hand, me, Steve, Dustin and her racing down to the loading bay where Erica stood in wait of us, a look of utter boredom on her face.

"Well you twat-waffles took your time!" She glared, one hand on her hip. "Now are we gonna look inside those stupid-ass boxes or are we gonna stand around here like blithering IDIOTS!"

"No need to be so aggressive!" I argued under my breath.

Erica turned her head sharply and glared at me. I don't think she likes me very much.

I had a baaaaad feeling about that box. And we were gonna march in there and act like there wasn't something suspicious going on and we weren't in mortal danger? A guard could come and blow our heads off!

So, that is why Robin had to drag me into the box with both hands.

"Oh come on now Dingette, we can't have come this far and just turn around!" She smiled, but i could she she was kinda pissed, so i followed her in unwillingly.

We all crowded around a small box, and Steve produced a knife from his pocket.

"Do you just carry that around in there?" I giggled.

Everyone shot me and death stare and shushed me.

Steve ripped the box open and we all stared down at what looked to be a safe.

He looked up at us and twisted the handle, taking the lid off the box.

A type of smoke rose from the box and as it cleared, we found we were staring down at four more handles.

"That's definitely not chinese food." Steve confirmed.

Even I was silent in suspense. THAT, is a rare occasion.

"Maybe you guys should like, step back." Steve said.

I practically ran backwards, with Erica and Robin moving slowly away.

"No." Dustin said.

"Just step back." Steve ordered.

"Yeah come on Dusty, step back." I echoed. He was my cousin, after all. I did kinda care for him.

They bickered back and forth like a bunch of kids until Dustin yelled "No! If you die, I die."

I rolled my eyes at the cheesiness.

"Ok." Steve shrugged

Slowly, he turned the handle on one of them, and lifted it up slowly.

What we saw come up, was a small green vial,filled with illumonus green liquid/slime. It was horrifying.