10: America without Erica

10: 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐸𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Robin PoV

Erica shone the torch into the air vent suspiciously.

"Hmmmm." She mused.

She climbed back down the ladder and turned to face us, leaning against the counter.

"Yeah... I don't know." She stated.

"You don't know if you can fit?" Dustin questioned.

"Oh, i can fit." She assured. I just don't know if i want to."

"Are you claustrophobic?" I asked.

"I don't have phobias." She shot back

"Ok, well what's the problem?" Steve asked.

"The problem is." Erica started, "I still haven't hear what's in this FOR ERICA." She shouted.

....

Alex and i made her a lot of ice cream.

"She is gonna spontaneously combust some day, she eats so much ice cream." Alex laughed.

I love seeing her laugh. Her eyes sparkle and she has these adorable dimples. Her giggling is infectious and you have to join in with her.

"Take a picture darling, it will last longer." She giggled as i snapped out of my trance.

I rolled my eyes and smudged some ice cream on her nose, causing her to squeal, both out of delight and shock.

"You're gonna pay for that one." She smirked confidently.

"Oh yeah?" I whispered, inching closer to her.

But that DINGUS Steve can never let anyone have a moment or be happy.

"Get your asses over here with that ice cream!" He hollered from across the store.

Alex linked her arm through mine and we walked over to where they were sitting.

We slid into the booth beside Erica, Dustin and Steve, as Steve pushed the big boat of ice-cream towards Erica.

She smiled sarcastically and pushed it back towards him.

"More fudge please." She demanded. "Go on!" She prompted, shooing Steve away with her hand.

Steve smiled back just as sarcastically and lifted the ice cream off the table and walking away.

"Alright." I said, pulling out the starcourt blueprints. "You see this?" I pointed to the long red line on the page. "This is the route you are going to take. Then we just wait until the last delivery tonight. Then, you just knock out the grate, jump down, and open the door." I finished.