Chris chambers | the first kiss

Y/n POV 

Me and Chris have always been close but as best friends but lately I have been developing feelings for him. I am going to tell him today after school at the tree house. I'm extremely nervous I have never been more scared in my life but I can't hold it in any longer . We were going to meet at the treehouse to hangout so it would be the perfect time to tell him . I can't stop thinking about him his perfect eyes, cuffed blue jeans, perfect soft lips. 

~AFTER SCHOOL~ 

Chris POV 

Y/n and me were walking to the treehouse me , Gordie , Teddy , Vern and y/n built together last summer. I was actually quite excited about hanging out with her today just us two alone without anybody else there. Y/n was acting weird today I wandering what was going on with her so I asked her. 

Y/n POV 

There it was Chris had just asked me what was going on so I took my chance I was nervous but it felt like if I didn't say it now I never would. "Stop walking for a moment". "Ok then so tell me what's up" Chris spoke. " Chris I like you and I don't mean as friends I mean more than that"I kinda yelled by accident. Next thing I know Chris smashed his lips on to mine it was rough but it was nice. Just like I expected his lips were warm and soft it felt great  we then broke away from each other." You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that" Chris said out of breathe. "Me too but I suppose you like me too then" I said kinda taken aback. "Yeah I suppose I do" Chris spoke softly.From that day on we have been in love with each other.