Steve Randle | Makeup and Makeout

Y/n POV

Me and my boyfriend Steve were arguing earlier because he was already coming home really late every night. So he just left for work instead of saying goodbye to me this morning and that is irritating. I am going down to the DX to talk to him maybe we can make up. 

~AT THE DX GAS STATION~ 

I walked in and saw Steve and soda in the main part of the gas station. They were at the counter but just talking because there were no customers yet.i went up to them and soda whispered something in Steve's ear and walked away giving me a slight nod acknowledging me.

"Hey Steve" I said a little bit awkwardly.

"Hey Y/n I need to talk to you" he spoke softly and took me to the back room.

"Look Y/n I am really really sorry about staying out late and being more distant recently it's just that my dad is hitting me more for no reason" he sounded very apologetic and then I  felt bad for  arguing with him over it. 

"Stevie I'm so sorry I didn't know I should have just heard you out" I then engulfed him in a big tight bear hug.

I leaned into kiss and a couple of seconds later I felt his soft lips on mine. It went on for a few more seconds before he pushed me up against wall and started to make out with me. It felt like heaven but then the door opened.

"Woah well I guess you guys made up then" soda said with a smirk 

I had a feeling that from here on out we were gonna get teased ALOT.