Ralph Macchio | coming home

Y/n POV 

Today my boyfriend Ralph was coming home from filming his movie The Karate Kid. I'm going to pick him up from the airport actually. I need to pick out an outfit when I get up out of bed. 

~After morning routine~ 

I chose a pair of jeans some black vans and a black oversized sweater. I grabbed my key from the bowl and hopped in my car. Eventually I arrived at the airport I had about 30 minutes before his plane landed so I went to go grab a sandwich because I haven't eaten all morning and it was 11:30. 

I went to the gate to greet him. I see him coming of the plane in blue jeans , black muscle tee , white converse and sunglasses. 

"RALPH!" I yelled excited to see him after 8 months I see him running towards me. Once he reached me he threw his bags on the ground and grabbed the back of my neck then engulfed me  into a slow , passionate kiss. 

"Oh my god I've missed you." He said looking me straight in the eyes and then kissed me again it felt like the world melted away and it was just us. He picked his bags back up and we started walking to my car.

"So how was your flight?" I asked 

"It was alright I got some sleep and watched a movie." He replied 

We reached my car packed his bags into the trunk of the car and jumped in the car I was driving and he was in the passenger seat. We started to drive away from the airport when Ralph turned on the radio. Our song came on Time After Time we started to sing along and then Ralph started to kiss my cheek so I pulled over. 

"I love you so god damn much y/n." He spoke into my ear then he bit the bottom of my ear lobe sending shivers down my spine. He kissed down the back of my neck then gave me a hickey when he found my sweet spot making a soft moan escape my lips.

"Thanks for this Ralph I really needed this today." I say him pulling away from my neck. 

"Me to I've missed you baby." He whispered his warm breath hitting my face. 

We drove home and watched a movie and went to bed and made out for a little while. We had a warm shower together then got back into bed and fell asleep spooning.

(A/n please comment or message me about requests tell smut or fluff also vote on my story please and tell me if you like these or if there is anything I can do to make them better for you the readers.) 🤍❤️🤍❤️