River Phoenix | love notes

Y/n POV 

(A/n river is a normal teen in this.) 

Me and my boyfriend River were walking down the school corridor just before classes start. I was talking to him whilst I was putting my books in my locker.i closed my locker and river was leaning over me and smiling really big. Then he got right next to my ear 

"Kiss me"he said in a hoarse voice and I happily obliged. The kiss was warm and soft I wanted it to last forever but the bell rang signalling science class. Me and River had that class together. He held my hand in his and we walked to science. 

"I will meet you after class riv" I say to him with a smile 

"Ok baby" he replies and I blush 

There were two seats next eachother . So we sat next to one another and then the lesson started.

~THIRTY MINUTES INTO THE LESSON~

I was holding rivers hand underneath the table when he handed me a small note that read :

Would you like to go to the drive in after school? 

It also had a small little heart next to the question mark and began to write back on it : yes I would love to. I also put a heart on the end of the note. I handed it back to river and saw a little smirk appear on his adorable face. He gave me a really cute smile and started to write back on the note. Then he handed it back to me I opened it up it simply just said : I love you. I know it wasn't a lot but a blush made its way onto my face.

I love you too is what i wrote back to him.Just like that the bell rang and everyone packed up their stuff and made there way to the door.

"I love you so god damn much" he said once we got out the classroom 

" I love you too River Phoenix" I said and we carried on with the rest of the day often sending love notes.