Maverick | Take my breath away

Y/n POV 

Maverick had just won a battle in the sky. Sorry but I don't really know much about this top gun thing that he does but I do know that it is dangerous. So I was so glad he was safe with me. We are currently in a hotel room because my house is a couple of hours away but I came to see him a few days ago because I missed him. 

"Honey I missed you so much." I whispered softly into ear making him turn to me. 

"I missed you too my love." He spoke back his breath cause shivers down my spine. 

"You know you really take my breath away." I said giving him kisses down the back of his neck him groaning sensuality. 

I got on top of him I looked him in straight in the eyes and felt this overwhelming sense of pride that he was my boyfriend and lover. 

"I'm so proud of you Mav." I said with butterflies in stomach just looking at him. 

"I'm so happy that I'm back with you." He said then he flipped us over so that he was on top of me. Then he leaned in for a kiss that I happily returned. It was passionate and long it felt like ecstasy was being pumped through me. He then lined my jaw with wet sloppy kisses that made me moan softly he then made his way down my neck but then he stopped for a second.

"I love you so much." He spoke making me fall even deeper for him. 

"And I love you to heaven and back." I responded 

The he continued making out with me for about 3 and a half hours before I got tired. We then decided to have a shower together making me even more sleepy. We got into the hotel bed and cuddled until we fell asleep. I was so proud of him and everything he had done for me. 

A/n sorry it was so short.