Gordie lachance | English lovers

A/N Gordie is around 16 in this. 

Y/n POV 

I am going into senior year today. I am nervous as hell because I just moved here a week ago so i don't know anybody but maybe I can make some new friends. I picked some jeans , a button up white shirt and some white converse.

~AT SCHOOL~ 

I was in my English class. I was sat next to a boy who had brunette hair and a red shirt on. 

"Y/n L/n." The teacher yelled out as she was doing registration.

"That's a pretty name" the boy that sat next to me said. I felt a blush spread across my face it didn't help that he was cute either. 

"Thank you what's your name?" I asked stuttering slightly but I don't think he noticed. 

"Gordie Lachance." He responded and smiled. 

I went back to focusing on the lesson but occasionally found my mind wondering back to Gordie he was so nice and he didn't even know me at all. 

~FOURTY MINUETS INTO THE LESSON~ 

"For the homework I'm gonna partner you up first partnership is y/n L/N and Gordie Lachance.

"Perfect I will meet you in the library at lunch." Gordie turned to me and said. 

"I'll meet you then." I replied back to him. Which was perfect because I really didn't know what I was gonna do at lunch but now I know. I'm going to meet Gordie for the homework which is to write a book report on the book gone with the wind. 

~IN THE LIBRARY~ 

I was sitting at a table waiting for Gordie. He walked in looking very cute but I don't want to tell him straight away because I don't want to scare of my first friend. 

"Hi Gordie." I whispered considering we were in a library.

"Hello Y/n." He replied back and smiled at me. 

~ABOUT 36 MINUTES INTO STUDYING~ 

I found myself looking at Gordie every once and a while studying his every feature he was so handsome. 

"Y/n I know this is a little bit out of the blue but I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on a date to the diner around the corner from here?" Gordie asked 

"I would love to but when do you want to go." I replied and asked at the same time. Also I kinda blushed. 

"6pm tonight if That's not to soon."he responded. 

"No no that's perfect ." I said I had a feeling that this date was gonna lead to many others afterwards maybe even a relationship.