Sixteen | Alone for the Holidays

"TEXT TECHNO TEXT TECHNO TEXT TECHNO TEXT TECHNO," WILBUR INSISTED, HIS VOICE SLOWLY GETTING HIGHER AND HIGHER. Teagan stared at her face cam with an exaggerated expression of surprise. She said nothing, and Wilbur soften his tone. "Please?"

Teagan quirked an eyebrow. "My phone's across the room," she deflected. The excuse was actually more or less true, but she usually wouldn't have minded getting up to grab it. There was something nerve-racking about the thought of being the one to invite Techno to join them, especially after he specifically told Wilbur and Tommy to leave him alone.

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Use Discord on your computer, you ninny. That was an awful excuse."

Teagan crossed her arms, her lips pursed in annoyance. She sat and stewed for a moment before she insisted, "No. You do it."

"I can't," Wilbur whined with a long sigh. "He'll yell at me. And I need him here so we don't have to invite Tommy."

Teagan glanced at her chat to see half of them laughing over the streamers not wanting Tommy to join them, while the other half were strong advocates of Teagan texting the younger boy instead of Techno. She sighed, "If you think he'd yell at you, why do you think he wouldn't yell at me?"

Wilbur let out an exasperated huff. "Because he won't! Text him, Teagan. I want to play Bed Wars," he demanded.

With a measured amount of annoyance, Teagan pushed her headphones back from her ears and changed her stream capture to her temporary break screen. She opened her discord messages with Techno and paused, her stomach rising with nerves. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, repeating why me? over and over again in her own head. Her Twitch chat was getting a good kick out of her reaction.

User : Yes Wil, make the most awkward person in the world invite the other most awkward person in the world.

User : Poor introverted Teagan

User : THIS POOR GIRL RLLY MADE THE WRONG FRIENDS

Teagan felt her lips fold into a grimace as she began shakily typing. His discord was idle, with a custom status set to Fuck off Tommy. Teagan suddenly took back her prior tweets -- she was very happy that she was not TommyInnit.

Once she finally got past her mental block, she clicked send.

Direct Messages - Technoblade

sneakteags

I'm sorry to bother you but Wilbur is shouting at me.

Technoblade

You're not bothering me.
Is this a "bullying you" sort of shouting or an "annoying you until you do something for him" sort of shouting?

sneakteags

It's a "Technoblade told me I can't text him so I'm forcing you to do it instead" sort of shouting.

Technoblade

Oh my God
What does he want from me?

sneakteags

He wants to play Bed Wars and we're tired of duos

Technoblade

He's the biggest baby

sneakteags

Him and Tommy. But if you join that means I don't have to let Tommy play after he gets home from school.