1. Platform 9 and 3/4

"Draky, you're so funny."
~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today is the first day of my fifth year at Hogwarts and I'm excited to see all my friends again.

Especially that one boy...Draco Malfoy. I've been in love with him since third grade but I think he never really saw me as more than a friend.

I shut my alarm down and got up from my bed to get ready for the Hogwarts Express.

Then I put on a black top so you can see my shoulders and black highwaist jeans with some chains on the right side of them.

I quickly rushed to my bathroom since I already took 30 minutes to pick out my outfit. I quicly brushed my teeth and went downstairs to see if my uncle already made breakfast.

"Uncle Josh?" I asked loudly to see if he was somewhere. "Uncle Josh?" I asked again when I walked upstairs.

Still no answer.

I peeked into his room to see an undone bed and his clothes looked as if they were thrown out of his closet.

"Uncle Josh?!" I shouted, worrying sonething might've happened to him. I looked at the clock in his room to see I only had 20 minutes to arrive at platform 9 and 3/4.

I could worry about my uncle later. He probably rushed out as he did a few weeks before and forgot to leave me a note or wake me up.

I grabbed my trunk and my currency I had left from my birthday which was February 14th.

Yes, my birthday is on valentine's day and my friends sometimes make jokes about how I never got a valentines card.

But honestly, I don't want a valentines card from anyone. Well, except for Draco but he isn't just anyone to me.

I stood in front of my front door and then I remembered before I got out, how am I supposed to get to platform 9 and 3/4?

I was about to cry when I saw someone with a broomstick arrive in front of my house.

Am I going to be kidnapped? I thought.

Then the woman knocked on my door. I slowly opened the door and the woman smiled at me.

"Hello Y/n. I'm Joanne, your uncle's sister." she introduced herself and held out her hand.

"Uh...hi." I said shaking her hand, unsure whether I should trust her or not.

"Don't be shy, darling. You've grown so much since the last time I saw you!" she pushed the door open and embraced me into a hug. I nervously hugged her back when she let go off me.

"Come on. I'll ride you to Kings Cross." she said while mounting her broom.

Since I got no other choice, I mounted the back of her broom and put my hands around her waist to get halt of the broom.

During the ride, I tried to read her mind to see if I should trust her or not, but to my surprise, I couldn't. There are a few persons who's mind I can't read but I only know 3 of them. Draco, Pansy and now that woman.

After about ten minutes, what felt like 2, she landed her broom in a not so crowded street and we went to Kings Cross.

"So you know how it works?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll leave you to yourself now, I can't go there. We'll see each other next summer." she smiled and hugged me.

I returned her smile and when I stood a few meters away from the wall, I wanted to turn around to thank her but she was already gone. It was as if she vanished to thin air.