• 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 •

Monday

It's a slow day, and me and Casper are simply sulking around the house, bored out of our minds. Im tempted to start watching anime but I dont want to leave her with nothing to do. Thats when I get and idea.

Im going to prank her.

During the rest of the day I keep making unfortunate events happen, like her tea being too hot, her socks disapearing, and so on.

Little by little she seems to get more and more irritated, and im loving every second of it. I guess you could call me a sadist, but the last thing I want is for her to be actually sad, so we will keep it as a harmless prank.

Soon evening rolls around, and she is laying in bed sewing, a neutral expression on her face.

I walk in and stand by the door, watching as she nimbly works the yarn and needles. "Hey love."

She perks up at the name, and I cant help but get all flustered at being so blunt. Now we are both a flustered mess, but she regains composure first.

"Hey honey."

I smile at her, and then a sly smirk appears on my face. "So hows your day beeeen?"

She squints at me suspiciously at my sudden change of expression and voice. "Gooood, how about youuu?"

I supress a giggle, and continue staring at her with my large grin. "Its been great actually. Pranking you has been lots of fun!"

And just like that, the cats out of the bag.

Casper makes a silent gasp, and her expression turns from suspision to pure shock and disgust.

I cant help but wheeze at her reaction, doubling over and laughing in light high pitched wheezes.

As I continue to laugh and mumble coherant words like "You didn't expect a thing!" and "oh my gosh your face", Casper slowly makes her way over to me.

A shadow appears over me, and just as I look up im shoved against the door. She grasps my wrists and pins then against the door on either side of my head, but not hard enough to bruise.

She glares down at me, trying to look scary I suppose, but it only makes me giggle more. Even she cant keep a straight face, and her frown wavers alittle, but she keeps her grip strong and leans in closer towards me.

I catch my breathe, now staring up at her. "All your laughing and teasing is making me angry." Her voice is low and dark, and I cant help but get aroused at the current situation.

I glance down at her lips for just a second longer than intended, before looking back up at her eyes. I lick my suddenly too dry ones. "Is that so?"

I try to make my voice just as alluring, and lean alittle closer, our lips just centimeters apart. "Then make me stop."

She closes the gap between us, and our lips meet in a chast kiss. Its soft and slow, opposite of what I was expecting, but I love it all the more.

We stand there, kissing and giggling, and all of a sudden the day doesnt seem so bad.