• 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 •

Wednesday

We were all at school, and it was quite a surpise when Casper volunteered to help the school nurse for the day. I had asked why but she gave no answer, only smiling and walking off.

I spent most of the day doing work and going through the daily routine of school, except I couldnt really focus.

What was Casper up to?

It wasnt until the last block of the day that I asked to go to the bathroom. I hurried out the classroom and down the hall towards the nurses office.

When I got there, I saw no one in sight. There was a small note saying the nurse had gone out for the day, and would be back tomorrow.

Thats when Casper came out from the break room. Every once of my being told me not to let my mouth drop, so I only stared at her. She was wearing a short dress that looked like a nurse uniform, with a small nurse hat infront of her usual bun.

"Tatsu, why are you here?"

"Uhm.. I.. have a- cold."

I mentally pinched myself for lying, but at this point I didnt want to leave when there was this beautifull haven right infont of me.

"I dont know how to.. heal a cold dude."

"Oh, I just need to lay down. Ms. Cornez said I should get an ice pack for my head."

She nodded and pointed to one of the nurse beds, then walked off to start getting ice. I made my way to the bed and layed down, trying my hardest not to stare.

When she returned, she placed the ice bag on the table beside the bed and climbed onto the bed, strattling me.

"Wha-" I bit my lip, telling myself not to speak.

"I cant help with a cold, and I much rather not get one either, but I have been missing you."

She leaned down, now near my ear, and whispered, "Have you missed me?"

I shivered, letting out a small breathe before bringing my arms to my chest, crossing my hands. "Maybe.."

She smiles and takes my wrists, pining them to the sheets beside my head. She leans down and starts kissing around my cheeks, avoiding my mouth.

The sensation tickles, and I try to muffle a laugh and smile. She finally kisses me on the lips, and I melt under the touch.

After a few minutes of making out we're both breathing heavily. Staring into each others glossy eyes. "Why am I always on the bottom?" I blurt out, and she blinks at me.

"Your the one who said you wanted to be the small spoon."

"I- yeah but- ...thats different.." I cant tell wether im frowning or pouting, and hoping its neither. She giggles, and places another light kiss on my cheeck. "I still dont know what you mean by bottom and top."

I shrug the best I can with my wrists still pinned down, and smile at her. "Ill have to teach you later." I wink at the end of my sentence and she scrunches her nose at me.

"What does the winking meannn...."

"I cant tell youu..."