𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 2

Wednesday

"Hey Casper, geuss what i bought!!"
Casper looked up from her sewing project and started at the large dildo strap in Tatsu's hands. "Uhm.. cool?"
Tatsu giggled evily, before dashing off up the staires. Casper sat there in silence for a moment, before sighing and going back to sewing. "We sure definetly gonna have an interesting night..."

...

Later that day, after dinner, Tatsu suddenly excused herself to the bathroom. Casper was alittle skeptical about her "using the bathroom", but shrugged it off and went to clean up the kitchen. After awhile of Tatsu still not coming out, Casper decided to go and check on her. She knocked on the door, putting her ear to the frame.

"Hey, you good in there? Your taking awhile."

There was no response, and for a second Casper expected her to be either dead or asleep. Just as she was about to try and unlock the door is slung open, a little dishelved Tatsu walking out. "Ah, yeah.. im fine..!" She sounded a little out of breathe, and it only took one second for Casper to peice together everything.

"You.. did you--"

"AHAHAHAH, OH LOOK A CAT OUTSIDE!"
"Im not falling for that."
"No.. but seriously there is a cat by the tree over there."
"Where- Heeey!"
"Bai~baii!!"

She was soon caught minutes later.