• 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 •

Sunday

After a long week of work, both Casper and I have a free day off. Working together at the same place certainly has its benefits, and this is one of them.

We are both laying in bed, snuggled up close to each other. I have my arms wrapped around her waist, face snuggled into her b**bs.

As much as I hate being shorter than her, it sure comes with its perks.

We are both simply laying there, enjoying each others company, when a ring from my phone goes off. I ignore it cometely, but Casper urges me to pick it up. I groan and reach my arm to the other side of the bed, swinging it around in hopes of feeling my phone.

I soon grab it, but just as I do it goes to voicemail. "Ughhhhhh..."

I throw it over Casper, somewhere on her side of the bed, and snuggle closer to her. She giggles, softly rubbing my head and running her fingers through my hair.

Another thing I wished was that my hair was longer, but having it in weave was way easier and less of a hassle to take care of.

One of our dogs - Natsu - suddenly comes tumbling into the bedroom, barking loudly at us. I try to shoo him away with my foot but its not long enough to reach off the bed.

Suddenly everything goes dark, and I realize Casper has pulled the covers over us. The dogs barking is efficiently muffled out, and its a lot warmer now as well.

I stare up at her in question, knowing she doesnt like heat, but she just gives me a fond smile and kisses my forehead. I let out a sigh of saticfaction, and decide to doze off in her arms.