• 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 •

Friday

Somehow, we were lucky enough to get our parents to agree to us having a sleepover, despite the whole pandemic. Now im at Casper's house, sitting on her lap, in the den watching a movie with her.

Its an anime movie of course, since I refused to watch anything else. Her arms were wrapped around my waist while her head laid on my left shoulder.

It was quiet, the only noise being the tv, but we seemed to both enjoy the silence we had.

Unfortunately, I just couldnt focus on the movie. The whole day Casper hadnt aloud any romantic touches other than huging. She didn't want her family to walk in on is kissing or whispering sweet praises into each others ears, and I cometely respect that. The only downfall is, now im feeling touch starved, and desperately want some sort of attention.

At the same time however, I dont want to interupt the movie, and certainly dont want to annoy Casper because of something as selfish as that.

Just as im about to attempt another go at paying attention to the movie, I feel soft, cold lips on my neck. The sudden feeling makes me shudder, my breathe hitching at the back of my throat.

I cant see her face, but I can definetly feel her eyes staring intently at me, a readless expression most likely on her face.

She starts brushing her lips up my neck, and I let out a long breathe as I tilt my head to the side, granting her better access.

She starting leaving long kisses on my neck, and the tickling sensation makes me squirm in her grasp. She only holds on tighter around my waist, stopping me from moving.

None of her family members had come into the den since awhile ago, and the curtains were closed. Even so, I still got alittle worried someone might walk in and see us in such a compremizing position.

She kisses a certain spot on my neck, and my mouth falls open in a silent "ah"

Just then we hear footstes coming down the staires, and Casper  practically catapults me to the other side of the sofa.

I have no time to protest, and quickly get settled and try to act normal as her mother peeks through the curtains.

"You girls doing okay?"

Casper lets out a single "Yep", which I cant help but find cute every time. I nod at her mother as well.

"Yeah we're good."

"Thats good! Do you guys want anything to drink?"

We both shake our heads. As much as I would love to drink some juice, I rather not be a bother and make Casper's mother waste her own time.

After a few more seconds of lingering she disapears behind the curtains, and we stay quiet as we hear footsteps up the staires and a door closing.

I let out a deep sigh of relief before glaring at Casper. "How dare you throw me!" I whisper shout.

She just over dramaticly shrugs with a cheeky smile on her face, and I let out a huff of irritation before scooting closer and laying my head on her lap.

We continue to watch the movie in silence, but I can tell we are both feeling a lot lighter.