2. Don't Apologize

here's a double update as a celebration for the new story! 😭💜

••••••••

It was a rainy day and Yoongi decided to get some fresh air. He always loved the smell of the rain. It was comforting to him. Maybe because he related with nature when nature was always sad with him. Thunderstorms were comforting too surprisingly. Most little kids might be afraid of those, but Yoongi found it to be interesting. Anything that not related to him being a human puppet was interesting to him.

Yoongi ended up eating a nearby tradition high end Korean restaurant. He always eats here whenever he could. He finished his stew and has just paid for his meal. Just when he got up from his table he didn't see a server walking by and bumped into him.

A tray of food and tupperware fell all over the floor. Yoongi looked down in shock and guilt. The server was also covered in food. Thankfully the restaurant wasn't too busy and so not too many saw the incident. The servers face was full of disappointment but he still bowed and apologized to Yoongi.

"U-Uhhh no no" Yoongi waves his hands out "It's all my fault I'm...i'm sorry about that" he then bowed apologetically to the server

"No sir! I shouldn't have been in your way"

"KIM!" a loud voice came their way "You dropped all the food and in front of this lovely customer. Apologize now!" The middle aged mad which Yoongi assumed to be the manager or owner looked at Yoongi in guilt "I'm sorry so so sorry for him!"

Yoongi's eyes widened. He was very confused on why they're apologizing to him "No I uhh... I-It was my faul—"

"KIM! BOW!" the middle aged man grabbed the servers neck and forced him to bow. Yoongi felt bad "He probably got food all over your cloth—"

"No really it's fine. It was my fault. I didn't see him come by when I got up. He was just doing his job." Yoongi explained

Then Yoongi went into this hand bag and got a few bills out of his wallet. "Here, this should pay for the plates and food for those customers. Please don't be so harsh on his sir"

The server looked at Yoongi wide eyed. The manager or owner looked taken aback as well. Yoongi forced the money into the mans hand and walked away. He took some tissue he has and wiped some of the juices of the food off of his coat. Food thankfully didn't spill on him but some juices splattered on him. Yoongi didn't mind it.

Going home, Yoongi listened calmly to some music. He got home right before his husband can come home and was greeted by the housekeeper

"Yoongi-ssi, Welcome home!" The woman named Rina said

Yoongi gave a small smile "thank you. I've already eaten while I was out"

"Oh, I did made you and your husband food for whenever he comes home. I'll just wrap them in containers then" She said walking away to the kitchen

"Rina, did he...did he call?" Yoongi looked at her expectant

She shook her head "Umm no. I'm sorry about that"

"No no it's fine" Yoongi said then walking away to his bedroom to change

Their housekeeper didn't know how toxic their relationship was or that the marriage was arranged. She only has an idea that Junghoon was just far to busy to be home for his husband. In her eyes it's very sad. Sometimes Yoongi feels upset about it too.

Being that he enjoyed being alone sometimes, other times he just wanted to pretend he's happily married. He wanted to make the best out of this situation despite the negativity that coursed his mind.

After all, he was raised to just please others.

____________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

again if I made any mistakes let me know since I skimmed through the editing this time 🥰