34. Why'd You run?

I meant to update yesterday but, I got distracted  watching this Korean Drama called Penthouse. Ughhh it's so goood

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi's head ached and his body was sore. His vision was slowly coming back to him. The sounds he heard were pipes and white noise. He shakes his head to get ahold of himself and noticed that he was in a dimly lit room, siting on the ground. He tried to move his arms but they were stuck behind him. He looked to see that his feet and arms were chained together. It looked like he was in some sort of basement. He looked down at his stomach and saw nothing happened to his baby.

But when he looked across the room he saw Jung Hoseok, in bad shape unconscious. His face bruised, his nose had dry blood, his shirt all dirtied. Yoongi started to panic, wanting to break out of the chains and run to his friend. He was scared. He was very confused.

"Ahh, look who decided to wake up" a familiar sinister voice said from the side

yoongi frantically moves his head around to find the person"Who—" But started to shake in fear when he saw the owner of the voice

"J-J-Junghoon?"

The man came out slowly from the shadows with a evil grin. His hands in his pockets and his eyes screamed danger

"My dear husband, you thought you could leave me?"

"L-Let us go!" Yoongi screams "This is going way too far!"

Junghoon grabs a chair that was nearby and sits in front of Yoongi. He crosses his legs and looks down in a cocky manner "Do you think I care? I'm just reclaiming what belong to me. You, you're being punished for disobeying me. Running away? You don't ever do that"

"I don't belong to you! I don't want to belong to a disgusting bastard like you" Yoongi said full of rage

"Well legally you do" Junghoon leans forward "What? You think because you ran off and had a baby with some low life loser from the country side, you still didn't belong to me? We're married!"

"I was going to to divorce you... I was goin—"

"How? You ran away from your parents too. You know they wouldn't allowed you to divorce. That baby shouldn't even be here..."

Yoongi looked at him with immediate fear and tried to use his legs to shield is pregnant stomach. He can feel some kicking from the fetus. In a normal situation he'd be happy but it just put more fear into him. He couldn't allow his baby to get hurt.

"Please... don't hurt me or the baby pleases" Yoongi started sobbing

Junghoon suddenly crouched down in front of Yoongi. His hands lift the crying males face from his chin gently. He gave a smirk trying not to laugh "Don't worry. Your friend over there bargained with me. He decided to be the punching bag for you"

"W-Why did you take him. He has nothing to do with this"

"Well the answer is simple. I'm here to punish you. He's your friend isn't he? what fun would it be if I didn't add more entertainment" Junghoon said and started to laugh

Yoongi tried his best to hold his tongue, and but make the situation worse. He glared at Junghoon in this moment wishing terrible things to this man.

"How the hell did you even find me" Yoongi said bitterly

Junghoon stands up and sits on the chair again "Well, you caused quite a scene that night at the party. Running away from me like that. I was punishing you for talking back to me. The others saw.... and they started to talk about me. I could've gotten in trouble because of you"

"Y-You tried to kill me"

"I wasn't going to kill you. I couldn't go that far..." the evil man said looking into the distance "Anyways you never came home. So I got help from the underground to track your whereabouts. Thankfully....after months... you showed your face in JeJudo Island, with your friends" He then pointed to Hoseok and then shook his head "That was a big mistake"

Yoongi was still shaking, he cursed himself in his head. Taehyung and the others convinced him to go and celebrate Jimin's birthday in JeJu. Of course he didn't want to go, and stay hidden. But he was also tired of not being able to go anywhere else for months. He did disguise himself when they were in public. But the disguise wasn't enough. Guilt ate away at him, and she should've stayed home for the sake of hims friends and baby.

"They tracked you. I found you in the country side, in some small town"

Yoongi shake his head "W-Why now? That's months ago! Why didn't you face me then"

"Because, it's your punishment. I had to think of a grand way to welcome you back home to me. I couldn't wait to see this baby" Junghoon pointed at Yoongi's stomach "To get bigger..."

"No! Don't hurt this child! Don't hurt me!"

"It was your fault! Who told you to run away!" Junghoon yelled back

"L-Let's us go" Yoongi began to sob

_____________________________