3. Best Friend

a/n- In this story the members ages are different

••••••••••••••

It was a boring Wednesday afternoon. Yoongi just sat at home today watching television. He was very invested in this drama that came on tv. In the drama the characters were about to break up. It was an emotional scene being that these two characters had the best relationship. But the woman had to make the man hate her in order to protect him from a bad person from exposing him.

"No... they're so cute together" Yoongi pouted

"Let's break up! I can't stand you anymore" The female lead lies

"Yeah? Well goodbye. I can do so much better" the man said

The woman dropped to the floor crying her eyes out as she watched the man walk away. The music was some ballad playing making Yoongi even more emotional for the two of them. His eyes were tearing up. But then he jumped when his phone suddenly rang. The caller I.D was his best friend Jin.

"Hey it's been a while" Yoongi greeted

"Yoongi-ah! I know. I'm back from Europe so I called you immediately. Well not immediately I had to give myself rest for one or two days"

The brunette smiles "Yeah I understand. what's going on?"

"Not much. I was wondering if you'd like to meet me right now?"

Yoongi stared up at the television wanting to binge watch another episode "Oh uhh—"

"Oh come on Yoongi. I know you're not doing much. Meet me at our regular cafe. Please" Jin said practically begging

"Okay okay! I'll get dressed now"

"Yay! See you in a bit"

Yoongi got dressed and quickly left the house. He hasn't seen Jin for about three months. Kim Seokjin was Yoongi's best and basically only friend. They were both twenty-four years old, and went to the same elementary school together and met when they were 10 years old. Jin had transferred schools and easily became friends with Yoongi. Seokjin knew almost everything about the smaller brunette.

Of course their friendship were approved of by Yoongi's parents and Seokjin's family. That's because Jins family was also one of the wealthiest families in the country. His parents owned a big food corporation. Often made spices, kitchen utensils, signature food dishes, and even owned a few restaurants. Both families were allies with each other.

Yoongi made it to a cafe that both of them likes to call their secret place. It was a cafe that had floral themes and calm music always playing in the background. They served gourmet desserts that were Jin and Yoongi's favorites. Once he got into the cafe he saw Jin waving to him from the back. Yoongi waves back and makes his way to their table

"Yoongi!" Jin hugs the smaller, a little too tightly

"Ahhh Jin I can't breath!"

"Sorry sorry! I'm just so excited to see my best friend. I missed you."

"Yeah I did too" Yoongi blushed

They sat down and ordered their food and drinks. Jin was staring at Yoongi expectantly.

"what?" Yoongi said looking confused

"So... tell me how's life? Did you do anything fun while I was gone?"

The brunette sighs "Now you know I do the same things Jin. Just, I don't know... shop, take care of my skin, stay home. Same ol same ol"

"tsk tsk" Jin the blond shakes his head "Yoongi you need to go out and live your life my friend. Go get wasted. Go party. Go to an arcade! Go rock climbing or some shit, I don't know"

"I-I can't do those kinds of things. I have eyes watching. My family's reputation can't be—"

"You always say the same thing. Who cares about that. We're both young. I keep telling you...live your life only for you. For you Yoongi!"

The brunette ducked his head down in embarrassment "You're being too loud Jin"

"So? You need to learn to not give a fuck Yoongi. Stop constantly worrying about living your life for those up tight parents of yours and that no good husband"

The smallers eyes widened "Jin, you can't say that. I-It's rude"

"I'm just concerned for you my friend. You know I mean well"

The server came with their desserts and their drinks. Jin stared at their food in amazement and immediately began eating. Yoongi couldn't help but laugh seeing his friend doing his little happy dance he does when he eats.

"By the way, you should come with me this saturday to go clubbing" Jin suggested

"Oh no I possibly couldn't do that. What if—"

"no no no there are no 'what if's'. Clubbing is one of the best things to do in your 20's. I've been wanting to do this with your since forever. So Yoongi-ah....PLEASE!" Jin begs giving overtly exaggerated puppy dog eyes

Yoongi sighs but he couldn't possibly refuse his friend. Jin was very persistent when he wanted to be. He knew he wouldn't hear the end of it if he didn't agree. Also he did think about what jin said earlier. Staying home and having no friends was a bit depressing.

"Okay okay fine. But don't expect me to drink and stuff. I have to be sober"

"Yes! And it's fine. You don't have to be drunk in order to have fun in a club" Jin winked

"Wouldn't Namjoon not like the idea of you going out like this though?"

Namjoon was Seokjin's husband. They were high school lovers. Kim Namjoon went to the same high school as Jin and Yoongi. And they were possibly the sweetest couple. Namjoon and Jin were lucky when they decided to get married. Namjoon also came from a well known family. A family of doctors. He was a hardworking man and decided that Jin should be treated like his king.

"Oh thats nothing to worry about. Joonie knows i'm a wild child. Besides, I'm not just his little husband. I want to be known for my beautiful personality" Jin said as he did a arrogant laugh

Yoongi chuckles "You're crazy, but I love it"

_______________________________

We introduced Jin! He's such a great friend. Also stay safe and be mindful of following CDC rules because.... I CAN NOT TAKE THIS DAMN PANDEMIC ANYMORE! I need my concerts for fuck sake. I'm trying to see BTS & ATEEZ bitches. SO WEAR A MASK, WASH YOUR HANDS, AND SOCIAL DISTANCE! ITS 2021 for FUCK SAKES

anyways have a great day luvs 🥰