35. Change

double update 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung is currently on his way to Seoul with Jin and Namjoon. They drove by car, and Taehyung was incredibly anxious the whole time. First is because he's worried for his boyfriend and best friend. And secondly, this is the first time meeting his boyfriends parents. Over the course of months they had little discussions about what would happen if Yoongi told his parents about Taehyung.

All he knows about them, based off working for that party in Seoul and what Yoongi tells him, they are strict. They are perfectionist when it comes to their public image. So they might be disgusted that their youngest son was technically having an affair with some commoner. But, Taehyung needed their help and influence.

He suddenly felt a hand on his and saw that it was Jin looking at him concerned "Don't worry Tae. Me and Namjoon will be there with you to talk to then"

Namjoon, whom was sitting on the left side of Taehyung patted his thigh "Yeah exactly. Also... Yoongi's disappearance has already made it to mainstream news once it was revealed that it was their missing son. They definitely know and should help"

"You're right. But I'm just nervous explaining me and Yoongi's relationship. I-I don't want them to not accept—"

"They will. We'll make sure of it" Jin said and gave a reassuring smile

The rest of the ride was in silence. When they finally made it to the Min mansion, Taehyung looked in shock. Yoongi's old luxury apartment complex was impressive, but this mansion was unimaginable. He couldn't even believe their was such a place that existed in Seoul.

Jin and Namjoon's driver and assistant got out the car and opened the door for them. As they got out Taehyung kept close to Jin being that he was nervous. They walked up to the giant door of the mansion where men in all black suits guarded it. They immediately recognized Jin and Namjoon and opened the door for them.

Taehyung was greeted with giant entrance that was littered with everything gold, marble, and a giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There were more men in suits guarding the walk way areas and doors that obviously led to other rooms. Straight ahead was a giant glass window that showed a mini garden and a marble fountain. Kim Taehyung was in Awe.

"We're here to discuss with Mr and Mrs Min about Yoongi" Namjoon said talking to another man in a suit and had slick back hair

"Yes, right this way Mr. Kim" The man said in a super polite voice

They were lead up some giant marble stairs that had gold banisters. Then the the man opened up double white doors that lead to a giant modern office. Inside has couches set in the middle of the room, bookshelves, giant windows, computer desk and chair. An older familiar couple sat on the couches. The woman which he assumed was Yoongi's mother was holding hands with her husband, Yoongi's father. They both looked worried and sad to Taehyung's surprise