4

One thing Hitoshi couldn't believe was that the whole Sports Festival thing was still going ahead. It really shouldn't have surprised him - after all, the hero course had such an important place at UA, it would have been a scandal to miss it. But after what had happened?

Maybe it was better to set a sign like that, sure, but... well, he just didn't know. None of the stuff that had been going on lately made much sense to him. He could probably be glad that the Festival was still on. After all that was his chance to prove himself. To show that he actually belonged in the hero course...

But the thing was... he had mentioned it on the radio when he thought no one was listening, but it seemed like they had listened. And now there was a small group of people supporting him in this whole thing and... Damn it, it just felt like now he had to do well and like there was so much pressure on him now and... if he was really crunching the numbers here, Hitoshi could do maybe five push-ups.

And that was if he was having a good day and was really pushing through. Normally, three was his limit. He was not a strong boy. Definitely not. Yeah, he had a cool Quirk, but would that really help him during the Sports Festival?

Alright, everyone, I hope you enjoyed that, for anyone who's been asking about the song... it's Ghosts With Heartbeats by Plastic Patina. Kind of a moody, pensive song, I guess. As some of you have pointed out on Twitter. Anyway, I guess I am in a pensive mood. You know what? I wanna do a short survey here. As many answers as possible. How are we all feeling about the Sports Festival still taking place?

While you're commenting on that I'll give you a nice, sort of long song. Have fun with The Cure and A Forest.

Hitoshi looked back onto Twitter and there were already a few responses. This would take a while to get through, so he was glad he had chosen a longish song, even though it had quite mystical and haunting vibes and he usually enjoyed just leaning back and getting lost in his own mind for those songs.

ImagineHumanPotatoes: Being in my last year, I really don't care that much. Plus, I hate the feeling of everyone just staring. It's the worst thing in the world.

          >PogChamp: Aw, come on bby, don't be so shy, you're literally my sun 🌞

                  >ImagineHumanPotatoes: Please stop saying that.

                         >PogChamp: never!

                         >ne-chan: Aw, but Tamaki, you are our sun 🌞

PogChamp: Sports Festival is great! It would have been such a shame to miss it, honestly, so I'm glad it's going ahead.

ne-chan: It would be pretty sad, if the first years couldn't do their first Sports Festival, on top of that whole attack.

ne-chan: They only get three after all!

electrocutie: they are still doing that? did i miss sth??? 🤔

          >SleepingBag: That was literally the entire homeroom class, Kaminari.

                   >EarPods: Oh my God, Denks, I can't believe you're this stupid sometimes. Cringe.