42

A little birdie told me that the hero courses are training really, really hard because they'll take their licensing exam this summer already. I don't know if that's true, but if it is, that would be absolutely mad.

Like, I get that things are getting kinda dangerous and all that and I get that it makes sense if you all get your provisional licenses so you can use your Quirks in self-defense, but... damn it, you've been at UA for like half a year. And most of those few months were filled with villain attacks.

Don't they do the whole licensing thing only in the second year or something? I mean, like... this is super early for that. Anyway, I hope you all don't die during that thing, because it sounds like it's actually super dangerous. Like incredibly dangerous. So yeah, uhm... good luck and all.

But honestly, you made it this far, so I don't really doubt your ability to survive. You seem to be doing pretty well when it comes to surviving, I mean... you survived a lot of shit that other people probably wouldn't have survived. I have complete faith in you. You can do this thing and get your licenses.

That is, if those rumours are true. Can someone please confirm? If someone confirms this, I'm actually going to hype Shania Twain or something. Anyway, until then you get the Arctic Monkeys with D Is For Dangerous.

AlienQueen: confirmed and not just because i really wanna see you hype shania twain

          >eyebags-for-days: Goddamn it.

                   >electrocutie: man!

                              >AlienQueen: i feel like a woman

                                              >tape_dispenser: 🎷🎷 🎷🎷 🎷🎷

                                                                 >eyebags-for-days: I hate you. This is the song you want?                                                                                  Really?

PowerLesbian: I'd like to request not one, but TWO Shania Twain songs.

          >eyebags-for-days: Go on then. Out with it.

                      >PowerLesbian: Man! I Feel Like A Woman.

                                      >eyebags-for-days: Yes? And?

                                                         >PowerLesbian: That Don't Impress Me Much

electrocutie: i'm glad you have such confidence in all of us but i am honestly very afraid to die like i'm too young to die okay?

          >eyebags-for-days: You'll be fine.

                        >electrocutie: nooooooooooooooooo T^T

                                      >eyebags-for-days: Yes.

                                                  >SleepingBag: Everyone will be fine, people don't die during the                                                                    licensing exam. Not often, anyway.