𝐈

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛..
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦: 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵.
𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐌
𝐒. 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒

The ring tone of my phone filled up my ears as I groaned from the pain in my leg turning over, surprisingly Damien wasn't next to me

The ring tone of my phone filled up my ears as I groaned from the pain in my leg turning over, surprisingly Damien wasn't next to me. I grabbed my phone seeing on my ID caller seeing Kehlani's name Iooked over at the time seeing it say 2:30 pm.

What the fuck? I slept that long, I slid too answer her call.

"BITCHHH LET ME TELL YOU!" Kehlani, yelled threw the phone obnoxiously.

"Girl, calm the fuck down." I said rolling my eyes as I sat up, "Whats up though?"

"Bitch you slept all damn day not talking too me, but anywayss chile guess who liked my pic!"

I got up slowly sliding on my bedroom shoes going to the bathroom putting the phone to my ear. "Who?"

"THE MUTHA'FUCKEN KOBE BITCH! Whew chile I stopped, dropped and rolled AND He gave me heart eyes and girl Im just shooketh."

I laughed lowly, she been had a crush on this Kobe guy since he'd first came out. She'd always stalk his feed and talk about how that's her husband, her baby daddy etc. You know crazy fan shit, I just laugh at her crazy ass.

"Oh but bitch did he hit the DM's yet tho?" I chucked starting brushing my teeth.

"Hell no, but it's cool tho he isnt ready for allis expense anyway."

Laughing at her I finished brushing my teeth and spit it out while rinsing. "Gir- you do to much. Anyways, why the fuck you let me sleep this long?"

"Girl i tried calling your ass but you NEVER answered me." She paused. "Wait a damn minute did DA-"

"Aht, aht ion dont wanna talk about it." I sighed, going to my room going to the closet and picked out an outfit.

"Girl how many times do I need to tell you, YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIS ASS."

"I know, I know but I love him you know.. where else would I be able to go too?"

"Your acting like you cant always stay at my place wise, hell Im always alone."

I put my phone down and changed into my outfit while listening. "But I dont wanna be a burden towards you though, like Im just using you. We've already had a talk about this."

"Stop using that you dont wanna be a burden you just dont want to stay at my place cause you know that the first place Damien will find at is with me or paris."

Sighing in annoyance, I didnt want to finish this conversation.

"Look I have too go, Im about too go out so i'll call later."