𝐕𝐈

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹: 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦

𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐒. 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒

"IF I BE DAMMED THEY WAS FUCKING!"

A voice yelled that make me wake up falling causing my to grab Von as we both fell onto the ground Von with up top of me.

"Huh-I." I looked at Durk who was looking at me then Von looked at me.

"Its not what it lo-Hold da fuck up how da fuck you got into ma house?" Von said, looking at Durk.

Durk chuckled, "Extra key unda da carpet outside, should be moe secretive den dat & It's igh doe yeen gotta tell me but we both kno ya'll two fucked."

Von mugged him getting off me then helped me up. "Nobody was nor was tryna fuck we jus ended up sleeping on each otha."

Durkio smirked. "Mhm & guess who came along." He moved to the side as I seen Paris.

"Eeek pari!" I squealed, she smiled and hugged me tightly as I laughed. "Jesus christ dont kill me now."

"I missed you for the past couple of days, I tried calling but no answer and I see why." She smirked pulling away looking at me and von.

"I- stop we wasn't fucking can ya'll not?" I rolled my eyes sat back down on the couch as Von grabbed the snacks walking back into the kitchen.

Paris sat next too me as I looked at her the Durkio who was in the kitchen. "Soo you two have a little some, some going on?"

She smiled putting her hair behind her ear blushing. "Mmm sort of." she then bit her lip. " But girl! His stroke game is immaculate, I cant count how many times my soul left my damn body."

I laughed a little feeling a little uncomfortable. "Surprised your not even pregnant yet by how you talking."

"I will have all of his kids." She smiled looking at him then back at me. "What about you and Von? anything intimate yet?"

"Nope nothing besides hugs."

"Mhmm suree." She laughed playfully. "Bet you be dreaming about him though too."

"No I dont chile, only thing I dream about is about my future career."

She rubbed her chin. "Hmm, interesting. But I bet you are tonight i jinx it."

I looked at her blinking, I never had wet dreams of anybody. Not even Damien, I wonder what a wet dream feels like though come too think of it.

Dont get me wrong, Von is fine, handsome and sexy as fuck. Since that night I seen him without a shirt and a close up on him with his sweats seeing his print..I may have dozed off about it but never had a dream.

"Dont jinx that Paris! Ugh so childish."

"Haha you owe me a soda."

"While Im at it you can give me some nephews and nieces." I smirked.