𝐗𝐕

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴
𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐒. 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒

"Congratulations mommy, your 3 weeks pregnant

"Congratulations mommy, your 3 weeks pregnant. " Echoed out threw out my ears.

I could but couldnt believe i was pregnant cause I thought it was only a bug. I was at Paris house when I started to throw up constantly, i kept assuring the girls i was fine but Paris was too worried and made an appointment on the same day which is today.

The doctor gave told me my next appointment was when i was at least 3-4 months, so i guess when my stomach get a bit bigger.

Walking out the room i walk into the waiting room were Kehlani and Paris were waiting for me at as we all walked out the doctors office towards the car.

Paris looked over at me. "So what was the results?"

I chuckled nervously. "Im gonna be a mommy."

"Oh my go- your serious!" Kehlani smiled as she looked at me.

"Yes im serious." I laughed a bit as kehlani and Paris hugged me tightly. "Jesus dont squeeze me."

"Girl you are pregnant, what you expect not for us to be excited? Ima be a tete." Kehlani smiled clapping her hands as she walked to Paris truck getting in. "now we gotta work on names."

Rolling my eyes i buckled up my seat belt. "Girl we just found out im pregnant and you already wanna work on names."

"Ugh whatever, but are you gonna tell von?"

"I mean im gonna have too, he was the last person i had sex with and i dont think we used a condom either.."

But then come to think of it that night when I caught Damien and Keisha fucking and i blacked out he probably ⎯ oh my god..

"Wisdom are you okay?" Paris asked

I snapped out my thoughts quickly nodding. "Yeah im fine, just thinking on how im going to tll von." I lied putting on a smile.

"Hmm, okay. Well lets go get something to eat i know ya'll hungry." Paris said starting up the truck.

"Shit Im starving." Kehlani laughed.

I chuckled as paris started to drive i left a hand on my stomach, looking out the window thinking. Im really going to be a mommy, out of all times like this..

am I really ready for one?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After going out to eat with the girls, I wanted to go back to the house and take a rest because I started feeling nausea and I would pretty much contact them later.

Walking inside the house i called out for von but no answer, walking up stairs the first thing i seen was red see threw laced panties leaving a trail with shoes leading up to the bedroom.