Reunited

Flavia? Her blond short golden locks were now long to her bossom, "
who's that" asked the Duke,
"an old friend of mine.."
"thank goodness, he said
" I thought it was your mother"
"well I'll take my leave now so you can properly catch up with your friend," he let my hand go and left with the carriage.

"Eve my goodness I've missed you" she said hugging me tightly. "can't--breath-flavia" I said in a mocking tone
"oh my gosh how you've grown" I said turning her around
"I could say the same about you smooching at the front of your house you're really bold now."

"I learnt from the best what can I say" I said winking, "tell me everything I need to know what did I miss come on in" I said dragging her in
I made us some raspberry tea and urged her to tell me all about her life, "well I went to the boarding school mother sent me to for a month, they were really strict had a lot of rules but then I made a friend and we escaped and started travelling from Greece to portugal and many other places it was a lot of fun until we showed up back at London and got caught."

"Mother sent me to yet another boarding school this one I couldn't escape from had no friends and I was Stuck in there for 2 years until I turned 20 then I could leave,"

"oh my word that sounds horrible" I said holding her hands "well not the travelling part that sounds like fun," "enough of me I wanna hear all about you" she said
hm I cleared my throat
"I think you'll be very proud to know that I'm now the towns whore for kissing adien at fraya Garden and I'm fake dating a Duke."

"what" she said laughing "I'm so proud of you" she said after listening to me explain the story
"you've grown into such a beautiful young woman,"
"oh my gosh stop you're gonna make me cry" I said hugging her
a knock on the door interrupted our sentimental moment.

it was mother "I heard flavia is back and she's here,"
"yes she is i replied would you like to say hi,"
"no- stop" she said holding my hand "you must tell her to leave right this moment?"
"What" I said confused
why? "Why must I do that,"
"she's not one to be trusted,"
"why because you still think she's lady whistledown?"
"Yes and you know she is,"
"no I don't know that mother but I do know that she hasn't been in town for 2 years so it can't be her besides she's devious but she would never do such a thing now if you'll excuse me,"

"I was in the middle of picking out my dress for the up all night ball,"
"she laughed you're not going to that," "what do you mean" I said looking confused,
" I mean exactly what I said you're not yet of age so you can't go,"
so let me understand this I said balling my hands up in fists "you have no problem selling me to Charles when it's to save your "reputation" but I can't go to a ball to have fun. 19 is no different from 20 therefore I am going and I'm going with the Duke,"
" the Duke" she said eyes shining with a smile "if it's with the Duke I suppose it's okay."

"Wait so let me understand" this flavia said raiding my closet "all you did was kiss adien and people branded you a whore?"
"Well that and they thought we did more, now I actually wished we did. "but I am going to do more" I said trying on the clothes she threw at me, "just with someone else,"
"THE DUKE" she gasped "I mean he's very attractive, but I thought it was a ruse,"
"it is but I feel different whenever I'm with him "seen" I feel seen I feel like really cares about what I have to say, like he listens to me and truly cares about what I have to say."

" And when he kissed my neck... I don't know it felt different.. Not like it did with adien,"
" he sounds like a gentle soul" she said turning me around to face the mirror, the dresses was a laced red dress with a corset as the top and off the shoulder arms, "he is" i said smiling .

PLS do vote on the chapters and be sure to let me know your thoughts✨