"little One"

The sun was bright and blinding as it casted onto his face, I traced the outline of his face admiring how beautiful he was while he was asleep I hopped out of the bed grabbing my stuff and lacing my dress back on,
he let out a groan patting my side of the bed, his eyes fluttered open realising that i wasn't there.

"looking for me" I said
"you're leaving" he asked
"yes mother expects me to be back home early"
"okay" he says hopping out of bed "I'll escort you"
No no" there's no need for that, besides I'm supposed to be with flavia remember? "It's not gonna be good if
Mother sees us together"
Mmmh he said holding me from behind, nuzzling my neck and placing kisses on it "I really don't want you to leave, I know I won't see you again for at least another week"
"you don't know that" I said turning around to face him, we might see each other this week if it's fated I placed a kiss on his lips and left.

I walked into the house and the sound of alders voice filled the room "mother it is already done Charles has agreed to wed her, Hastings is simply not a serious suitor he has no plans of marriage" and this season is coming to an end soon we can't have her be one of those."

I hid behind the door waiting for mothers response," you're absolutely right alder the Duke might love her but he doesn't seem to want to marry, I guess Charles will have to do"
"no" I whispered softly tears streaming down my face, I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door, I had to go.
there was no way in hell I was gonna marry Charles I grabbed the suitcase from my top shelf stuffing all my dresses in while sobbing.

I paid the carriage man 30 pounds to drive me to the city. The ride was relatively long but by midnight I had arrived at Colchester and moved into a little Inn for the night.

The next morning the dreaded sunlight shone into my little room, slapping me back into the reality of what I did last night I groaned stood up and went downstairs to grab water and the smell of breakfast made me gag,
I'm so sorry I say rushing into the bathroom, when I came back out an old lady with short blond hair and incredibly blue eyes was staring at me

"are you okay love" she asked inching closer and placing her hand on my forehead, then placing it on my stomach and smiling, look like you've got a little one coming panic spread through my bones.