Match Made In Heaven

I layed down on the bed frustrated, I knew what he wanted but I wasn't going to give in but the thought of his mouth on me again sent shivers down my spine I slowly got out of bed and peeked out the corridor I could see his room from here, I closed the door and changed into my night gown
a blush pink thigh length silk dress and put on my scarf to protect my hair I was ready for bed.. I layed there unable to sleep until I realised it was because I hadn't washed my face or brushed to I headed down to the powder room to do just that, coming back from the powder room I passed his room and contemplated knocking but quickly turning around and deciding against it until the door opened and I froze.

  his big hands wrapped around my waist as he whispered into my ear "marry me eve bridgerton"
"what"? I asked stunned
He flipped me around "you heard me, will you marry me"?
" bu-t- I tho-ugh-t you- didn-t want-to-ge-t marr-ie-d" I said stuttering

He cupped my face "if there was anyone in this world I would want to spend the rest of my life with it would be you and only you, I truly believe we are match made in heaven- he paused I know how you feel about marriage and I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do but I figured I should let you know how I feel and how my feelings for you have developed even deeper, I understand if you don't wan-"

I placed a finger on his lips stopping him, I cupped his face and inched closer giving him the softest kiss and slowly pulling away...
"so... Is that a yes? His big brown eyes twinkled
" it will always be a yes Simon, be it this life a parallel, or the next..

"his smile widened and he grabbed me as my legs swung around his waist pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss which led to his room he gently set me down on the bed and reached for his jacket pulling out a ring box he went down on his knees and gently kissed my thigh while opening the ring box which held a huge diamond ring I laughed putting out my hand he placed a kiss on it and slowly put the ring on my hand.

"I love you eve bridgerton"
" I love you more Simon basset"
He kissed my thigh pulling my panties down with his teeth then proceeding to devourer me "I moaned and begged for more" he flipped me over spanking my ass "I let out a gasp"
"yes more please"
"anything for you my love he said pushing inside me and placing kisses from my back to my neck"
I'm so close- I said in breathless moans, my grip on the pillows tightened and my whole body shook as I whispered "I love you" and he let out grunts of pleasure in my ear.

The next morning I woke up to Simons arms around me sleeping peacefully I placed a kiss on his forehead and his eyes fluttered open
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I said
"I can't believe I get to have.. You and this for the rest of my life" he said
"Me neither" I said
"You ready to go home" he asked
"yes"
The ride back home wasn't very long and soon we were at my front door step I rubbed my hands together nervously he took my hand holding it tightly "it's okay I'm here"
I nodded and stepped out the carriage and into the house
"Eve"? mother stood up quickly "you're back she said hugging me tightly
" not the reaction I was expecting but I'll take it"
But the hug was immediately followed by several slaps on the shoulder which were all blocked by Simon.
"I'm sorry mama" I said
"you were trying to sell me off to Charles and I didn't know what else to do",

Her face softened, "it my fault I put too much pressure on you" she said, "I'm sorry just don't ever do that again"
"I won't" I said showing her the ring
"she gasped" are you-?
Yes mama I'm engaged
"Oh yes" she said pulling back into a hug
Well what are you all standing around for we have a wedding to plan.
Simon and I looked at each other and smiled.

Aaaa I can't believe it's over I started this story for myself but it has been so lovely seeing all the love and comments that this book and these two characters have received, thank you so much for 10k reads and thank you for everytip and advice it has truly helped my writing "I hope you are as excited as I am for my next book" you can find me on Instagram @mochicole I'm looking forward to making more bookish friends

             Love mochicole💞✨