MARCUS

For Marcus, everything needs to be felt, seen, heard, taste, smell. All of it at once or even just one for it to be real. A water is a water to our naked eyes unless it drip down to your skin and feel the coldness under the shower. But now it's different. It's warm, aching... Not to his skin but to his chest. And not because the warm liquid reach that part but because to his heart that is terribly squeezed inside.

For him, love will never be real without a someone by his side to be felt, seen, heard, taste and smell. He believed a long distance relationship will not work on him with a woman he loved. So he let go. Not of that love but the person. He doubted the love they once shared. But as he watch her from afar, taking her journey and owning the world, he realized that it is not the love that he doubted but himself.

Now the five senses does not make sense for his life now does not make sense at all.

And here comes, Olivia. A woman who holds on to her purpose dearly. And that purpose is to procreate. Hindi na niya mabilang kung ilang beses niyang ipinagdasal ang magkaroon ng lalaking makakasama niya sa pagbuo ng pamilya. She thought it will never be granted so she asked for something else. Surprisingly, the first desire of her heart came. Or so she thought. Dahil ang inakalang niyang katuparan ng una niyang dinasal dumating lang pala para tuparin ang pangalawa niyang hiling. May panghihinayang pero mas higit ang saya. Dahil sa pagkakataong ito, may natanggap na siyang para sa kanya talaga. Her life's anchor.