Good Morning Wolfie

(( sup bitches new fanfic from the same writer who wrote the Leorio fanfic, that flopped by the way and I blame you guys for that -^-

Torches flamed illuminating the dark cobblestone of a small town in japan "he went that way!", a townsperson cried our rushing down a dark cobblestone alley. Inosukes ears lowered as he began to run as fast as he could down the jagged cobblestones and into the woods. the townspeople relentlessly chased him for hours, he found his pace slowing down. He had made a mistake going to that farm in the village to hunt. 

"I-I lost em," Inosuke said as he dropped to the floor painting heavily exhausted from all the running, as he slowly caught his breath and began to feel safe he felt a sharp pain in his back, and as his vision blurred he heard one thing before he fell unconscious "bad dog". What a demeaning word he thought.

Inosuke woke up to what smelled like pork buns?  his eyes fluttered open as he winced in pain he looked around. "H-hello? w-where am I" he stammered out weakly. He sounded hoarse like a smoker or someone with strep. He looked down his torso was bandaged up to his chest and there were patches of dried blood showing through the bandages. he looked to his left to see his pants and boar pelt folded neatly beside him, "did I get laid? w-why am I bleeding...oh, I remember" he groaned as he reminded himself of the townspeople's farm he had massacred. He sighed and looked back over to his right to see a man dressed in yellow garments humming as he cooked steam buns. He sat and listened for a bit before trying to sit up. "fuck" he said as he fell back onto the cot in pain after attempting to sit up. "hmm" a gentle voice replied "your up" said the voice again the boy in yellow kneeled down and Inosuke was met with a yellow-haired man with gentle eyes and fair skin. Inosuke blinked "y-yes?", the yellow-haired man chuckled "good morning wolfie," he said with a smile. "s-so who are you then?" the yellow-haired man smiled "I'm Zenitsu who might you be stranger". Inosuke blinked once more "you're a complete stranger I'm not telling you my name" Inosuke grumbled. "Aww boo, that's no fun. But you're being careful, that's good" Zenitsu replied. Inosuke shook his head grumbling and Zenitsu sighed "Well wolfie too bad I don't know your name. But we have to change those bandages think you could sit up for me?" Zenitzu asked. Inosuke growled "if you touch me I'll kill you blondie". Zenitsu growled huffing "how ungrateful no steam buns for you negative nancy!" Zenitsu replied getting up and putting the steam buns on a plate.