Lone Wolf

(hey guys! here again with another chapter and I did forget to mention that Inosuke and Zenitzu are aged up to 18 and 19 in this fanfic. so yeah! enjoy this chapter)

Inosuke had been in Zenitzu's house for around two days now and had refused all care from the blonde including food and water. He was visibly wasting away and it pained Zenitzu to see the wolf who refused to state his name slowly deteriorate before him and he had had enough of it. "Two days beasty..." Inosuke turned his gaze towards the blonde and hummed "hmm?" Zenitzu sighed his brows furrowing into a sad expression. "You've been here...F-for two days" Zenitzus voice quivered. "Mmhmm" Inosuke hummed. "Your going to die don't you see that! your dying! I bring you to my house to help you but instead, you refuse and decide to slowly kill yourself!" tears rolled down Zenitzu's cheeks, he was crying over a complete stranger. Inosuke groaned "damn your crying now, you realize I'm just some sorry werewolf you picked up out of the woods I'm nothing to you so why do you care so much?". Zenitzu sighed "because I'm like you! how the fuck do you think I found you so quickly! I'm a vampire I can smell your blood, you stupid idiot! I didn't want to watch a creature so misunderstood die! Because I am a misunderstood creature...So stop being selfish and let me help you!" Zenitzu cried tears staining his red face. Inosuke sat in silence for a moment sighing softly and nodding in understanding "ok...help me." he mumbled out. Zenitzu sniffled and got up to get first aid. He returned sitting down silently in front of Inosuke and helping him sit up, undoing his bandages he began cleaning the wound before putting fresh bandages on. Inosuke cleared his throat awkwardly "Inosuke, my name is Inosuke" Zenitzu smiled softly "nice to meet you Inosuke". Inosuke and Zenitzu remained in awkward silence for a moment before Inosuke spoke up "um... it hurts to move so I didn't get a chance to look a-am I naked? o-or do I have underwear on..." he mumbles. Zenitzu goes bright red "No! no I left your underwear on!" Inosuke nodded and before the two were plunged into an uncomfortable silence once more. "Well I'm going to cook some food, that you will eat regardless if you want to or not," Zenitzu said breaking the awkward silence and going to the kitchen to cook some dinner.

Inosuke and Zenitzu sat in silence at the table everything was rather awkward for the two, they were nothing but acquaintances after all. There wasn't much to talk about other than the few award bits of small talk. So as Inosuke ate like a starving dog Zenitzu simply poked at his food until he figured out how to start a conversation. "So um what's your family like?" Zenitzu asked Inosuke froze, "my family? My family is dead..." Zenitzu rubbled the back of his neck "S-shit I'm so sorry". Inosuke finished eating "it's fine...I was only a baby so it doesn't matter I suppose." The werewolf replied, Zenitzu nodded "well um, what about your pack?". Inosuke looked up at Zenitzu "pack?" Inosuke questioned "Ya werewolves hunt and travel in packs like normal wolves right?" Zenitzu asked. Inosuke looked at Zenitzu confused... "I-I never had a pack...". Zenitzu blinked this wolf knew nothing, did he? he didn't know that werewolves and vampires weren't supposed to interact. He didn't know the danger they both were in. "Inosuke, how long have you been alone?". Inosuke looks at the blonde "I don't know...ever since I can remember, I only remember red. and seeing mama scream" Inosuke says smiling softly. Zenitzu shivered, the idea that this man could smile talking about the death of his own parents chilled him to the bone. It wasnt long before zenitzu changed the topic "hey it's getting pretty late we should get you to bed". Inosuke nods as zenitzu gets up to help him to bed.