A Very Messy Inteoduction

2012 Turtles:
Leonardo
Raphael
Donatello
Michelangelo

Rise Turtles:
Leo
Raph
Donnie
Mikey
________________________________

It was a Saturday night as the siblings put on Lou Jitsu for the 3rd time that week to watch with their father and each other. As usual, Raph was on the floor with Mikey directly above him, both eating popcorn. Donnie had his body planted on the arm of the couch with Leo right below him, holding onto Donnie's legs playfully. Splinter, of course, was rocking on his chair, blissfully falling to sleep around his sons.

"You know what this needs?" Raph all but calmly exclaimed, somehow still not waking Splinter.

"Pizza?" Mikey responded

"Pizza!" Raph replied back, both high giving each other.

"Where would we get pizza, it's nearly the middle of the night and most delivery places are closed," Donnie remarked as he tinkered on his battle shell which was sitting on his lap while he watched the movie.

"I got an idea!" Leo started, "how about I dress up as a human and go order some pizza in person!" He finished with a grin on his face.

"What?! No way, nuh-uh, no how," Raph protectively said as he stood up and crossed his arms. "We can go a night without pizza, besides, if we really need it we can always ask April," he said to his younger mischievous brother.

"Raph you know that's not true, April would kill us if we woke her up at this hour. Plus, what are you afraid of? I have my swords, not to mention my amazing skills and awesome one-liners!" Leo said with a smirk, as he slid over to Raph and leaned on him.

"He is right, you know. If he did get attacked he could always annoy his opponent to death," Donnie replied without looking away from his battle shell.

Raph sighed, "it's just that...whenever we go out, we almost always run into trouble."

"If you're that scared Raph, Then why don't you guys come with me? C'mon it won't be that long! Only a couple minutes."

"Noooo no no no no nope," Donnie finally looked up as he started talking, "I would rather not go out at midnight in the pitch black dressed as a human just for some pizza."

Donnie's eyes slowly got bigger as Leo and Mikey started using their special attack against him.

Puppy eyes

"Mmmm" Donnie hummed through his closed mouth as he went from an expression filled with annoyance to a slowly cracking expression, to finally, a sigh as he bowed his head and put his battle shell slowly and safely on the ground.

"UuuUH fine, but if we're dressing as humans then I can't wear my battle shell unless you want me to look like the elephant man," Donnie finally blurted out with annoyance. He turned to see Leo and Mikey staring at him, eyes beaming.

"Woohoo!! Pizza time!" Leo shouted.

"Quiet blue!" Splinter suddenly and scarily shouted at Leo, making all the brothers flinch and scuttle out of the room.

Meanwhile, in another universe...

Four mutant turtles were hopping from building to building, conducting their nightly patrol as they had for the last couple years of their lives. Leonardo led the group until they made it to one of the largest warehouses in the city.

"Alright guys, this is where we're gonna split up," Leo announced to his brothers. Ever since the Shredder had been killed, the town had been a lot safer. No more gang wars, no more robberies(or at least, not as much as before), and no more foot clan. Of course, Tiger Claw and Fishface still roamed with their few remaining shards of dignity, but they were nothing the turtles had to really worry about. Because of this, the brothers had all decided that it would be better if they simply split up, and called one another if something went wrong. There have been the occasional heists and run-ins with foot mutants, but overall, everything was going fairly well.

"I call North this time," Raph announced, seemingly not taking no for an answer.

"Ok? Any particular reason?" Leo asked, confused.

"Have you seen South Nyc?" Raph announced before pushing by his brother clad in blue and headed north.

"Fair enough," Leo shrugged, continuing, "Mikey, you take the East, Donnie, you go West. I guess I'm heading South tonight," Leo finished before making his way to the southside of the city.

"You got it, Leo!" Mikey shouted with his hand waving in the air. "Alrighty D, I'll see ya on the flip side!" Mikey said, finger gunning at his brother, before turning around and hoping off the roof with an excited yell.

"Ok then, I guess I'm doing this again," Donnie said aloud to no one in particular.

It had only been 10 minutes. Only 10 minutes of Donatello roaming around the streets of West New York looking for vandalism and crime before something happened.

Donnie was mumbling to himself about an astronomical equation he had been working on as he patrolled. With his bo staff in hand, Donnie had gone into what seemed like his 50th alleyway that night, although it didn't end with him simply walking out of it like every other time.

Nope. This time, after a near blinding flash of green light from above his head, four figures had landed on Donatello, far from gracefully.

From under a pile of what felt like solid 500 pounds of weight, Donnie heard someone say something.

"And he sticks the landing!"