Everything's a Bit Confusing

This chapter's a bit longer, so I hope you enjoy!
________________________________

"And he sticks the landing!" Leo shouted as he landed on Mikey's shell, which was covered with an old jacket. He could hear moans from under him, causing Leo to quickly hop off his brothers.

"Jeez Leo, I thought you said you were portaling us to the nearest pizza place," Mikey told his brother as he got up and stretched, helping Donnie up afterward.

"Hey it's not like I meant to portal us to a random alleyway in the middle of nowhere," Leo defended himself, picking up the swords he dropped, "Besides, I can just portal us to where we were supposed to go originally. It's no big deal mis hermanos," he said aloud with his hand up.

"Well, would you hurry it up? There's a reason I wear my battle shell when we go out, and I didn't really expect to be nearly crushed by you and Mikey. I'm just glad Raph fell down first," Donnie said to his brother, already annoyed.

"Well, I'm just glad we didn't fall on anyone," Mikey announced with a wary smile.

"Uhh about that-," Raph said as he slowly stood up, before being interrupted.

"Hurry up Leo," Donnie said again, his anger increasing every second Leo's portal was not opened.

"I-I'm trying, it's not- It won't open,"

"...What do you mean, It won't open ?" Donnie asked, aggravated.

"Guys-,"

"I mean , It won't open," Leo announced again, irritation in his voice.

"Well make it open Leon,"

"You think I'm not trying? "

"Try harder!"

"I'm doing what I always do! I don't know why it's not working!

" Maybe it's because you-,"

"Guys!" Raph finally shouted, causing the other three turtles to turn around to him, just in time to hear groans from somebody keeling over on the floor. All four siblings looked with wide eyes at the being in front of them.

"How come this stuff always happens to me?" Donatello managed to question in a raspy voice, one hand on the ground along with his knees, the other clenching his head, "first a monkey, then an alligator, and now this..."

"Woah...so we did fall on someone," Mikey announced after a feigned moment of surprise.

"Yes Mikey, we fell on someone," Raph told his younger brother with a slightly exasperated expression, "but that's not why I'm surprised,"

After a few seconds of gaining his composure, Donatello finally managed to understand what had just been said, his eyes widening and head shooting up at the sentence.

"Wait- Mikey?"

Suddenly, everything started spinning. Not because the equivalent of what felt like a truck had been dropped on him and he had just moved his head without determining if it was concussion worthy; well, that was apart of it, but mainly, Donatello couldn't quite comprehend the four mutant turtles standing in front of him, all wearing the same color bandanas he and his brothers wore. It didn't take a genius to piece together who they were, especially because one of them had been referred to as "Mikey", but what really threw Donnie off was how... different they all looked.

Slowly turning his head to look at each turtle in front of him, Donatello stopped in his tracks at the largest brother, who was hulking over him in a red bandana.

"You're... Raph? " Donnie managed to say, before clutching his head quickly, "Ugh, I think I really do have a concussion,"

"Woah... you know my name?" Raph asked curiously, eyes wide.