15

Hey.

I was suppose to update in February since my exams are over and also I have holidays I am updating. For 2000+ words you guys can't vote then I don't know may be I am wasting my time.

Anyways I don't want make the regular readers,voters and commenters to get sad so for them I am updating.

Thanks for the beautiful cover dear. Lot's of love to you and all the best for more creative covers of yours.

star_of_the_n8

Target: 150 comments.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Few days passed and in this Manan completed one month of their marriage. They celebrated with each other by going on a date set by Malhotra brothers.

The bond between Nandini and Dhruv was going really smooth, Kartik and Abhimanyu are like babies to Nandini.

Though they don't call her like Dhruv but still they share a bond like mother and sons.

Coming to Manik well he is really falling for her. From the day of their one month anniversary he adapted a habit of getting flowers for her everyday making her feel more special. His small small guestuers were making her heart flutter.

A bright sunny day it is today... and Nandini being a early riser she was doing her all chores before going to school.

She was so engrossed in making tea that she didn't even realise Manik's presence in the kitchen.

Manik had come down to ask her about his office outfit. As he saw her in that yellow salwar kameez he leaned on the door itself

He moved slowly towards her and sneaked hid hands around her tummy making her startled and jump on her place

She looked behind to see Manik giving her sheepish smile...she glared at him and said