24

Avoid mistakes

Sorry for not updating yesterday.
I am not setting any target on this chapter. And also you guys didn't complete the target.

1000+ words

It's been 4 hours since Manik has been shifted to a normal room where as Manish is in the ICU.

Manik is unconscious and Manish is little serious. Whole family was praying so that Manish recovers soon.

Nandini entered into Manik's room and seeing him she remembered their fight... She moved closer to him and sat on the stool which was present beside his bed.

It was almost evening now and nobody had an appetite to have food. Outside Abhimanyu and Mukti were handling others.

" Why is it like this? Why? I am sorry... I.. I faught with you...but ismein meri galti nahi hai... I had informed you to not to go out but you didn't listen." She cried holding his hands.

Where as outside Naira cried seeing her sister like that...she turned to go but Kartik was standing there in a result of her banging to him.

She stared at him with glassy eyes...he shook his head telling her not to cry. She gulped her tears back biting her lips.

It's really difficult for a person to see someone really close to you getting hurt.

Dhruv and Abhimanyu were looking at the payments and medicines.

"Dhruv tu yeh medicines leke aa..main doctor se mil ke aata hun" Dhruv bobbed his head and went from there.

Where as Abhimanyu moved to go to meet Manik's doctor but seeing Alia and Mukti all lost. Alia was silently crying. He moved towards them and sat on his knees making them look at him.

" Ro kyun rahe ho?" He asked holding both of their hands.

"Woh papa..." Alia again cried saying this... Mukti hugged her... Abhimanyu sighed and said

"Listen to me Alia. I know seeing your parents into a worse condition is something we don't want.." he took a pause and said looking at her

"But you should know if you believe in God everything will be alright."

" God doesn't do anything... it's the doctor who treats them...if God is there then why the hell he is doing like this? Vahan Manik jiju aur yahan papa...dono ko kyun?" Alia cried bursting out really hard.

"Shh...Alu...chup you want papa to be sad knowing that his dear daughter cried? Hmm?" Mukti asked her to which she shook her head.

"Then stop crying...you really don't want ur father to get sad...so please and you don't look like a doll while crying..." Listening Abhimanyu Mukti and Alia chuckled...

"Stop crying... I am there even others also are there... I'll be back" he said making them nod... Alia wiped off her tears where as Mukti looked behind at his retiring figure with a small smile.

After few hours it was night now Manik was finally able to gain conciousness he hissed badly due the light which was on inside his room...making Nandini aware of his state.

"Manik..."she whispered which was enough for him to hear he looked at her with eyes squeezed.

"Mm..ahh" Manik tried getting up... Nandini immediately held him and made him lie down.

" Don't move... I'll call the doctor." Saying this she left the room... Manik just closed his eyes again...

Seeing Nandini coming out of the room hurriedly all got worried....they all stood up immediately.

"Bhabhi...kya hua?" Kartik asked as he was the first person standing.

"Voh.. Manik...he is awake. Please doctor ko bula do" Kartik bobbed his head and others were happy that Manik is awake.

Nandini entered again and stood beside him...he passed her a smile she glared at him with tears in her eyes...

"P..l..eas...e st..op...sta.." Manik was hardly able to say anything... Nandini got all the more angry seeing him trying yo talk.

" Shut up... don't you dare talk...ek toh theek se khada hua nahi jaa raha hai aur upar se bolne ki koshish kar rahe hai aap..." Manik pouted listening her scolding tone.

The doctor entered inside and examined him. He also checked Manik's hand and said

" He is fine now. Just make sure that he doesn't use his right hand alot. Due to the glasses it has damaged alot. With time it will heal. And also he has to be in the hospital for few days."

Nandini bobbed her head and the doctor left telling his nurse to attach IV for Manik's hand and come out.

The nurse was doing her work and Manan were staring at each other. She was done so she left coughing making them look away.

Others entered inside and seeing them Manik gave them a slight smile. Dhruv ran towards him and hugged him making him yell in pain.

"Ahh..." Dhruv accidentally kept his hand on his right hand which was plastered.

"Dhruv... sambhal ke." Nandini said to which he mumbled and looked at Manik who was in little pain.

"I am sorry....aapko aise dekha toh..." Listening his tone Manik understood his emotions thats why he shook his head.

"Bhai aap theek ho na?" Kartik asked looking at him in tears...and for the first time Naira saw him in tears...

"Hmm..."

"Jiju kahi pain toh nahi ho raha na? Jyada dard ho raha hai kya" Mukti asked standing beside Nandini.

" Theek...h...hun main...relax" Manik said making them sigh in relief.

"Vaise tum sab yahan?" Listening Manik's question they all looked at each other... Nandini got tears remembering her father...and so did Murthy sisters.

Seeing their eyes Manik got worried...he looked at his brothers and asked

"Kuch hua hai kya? Sab theek hai na?"

"Bhai... actually jis accident mein aap the usi accident mein Manish uncle bhi the...aur he is seriously injured..."

Manik got shocked....he looked at his brothers then at Murthys... He didn't knew how to console them...he himself was so shocked...

"Papa... doctor...doctor ne kya bola hai?" Manik asked to which Abhimanyu said

" Unhone bola hai ki if today he doesn't get his consciousness then we might lose him."

Manik felt his breathe stuck...he knew what Manish means to these Murthys and specially Nandini.

"Is it because...of me?" Manik whispered remembering the accident how it took place.

Nandini knew he will start blaming himself now which he never intended to do.

"Shut up Manik... it's not ur fault...and I am warning you if you end up blaming urself na then see I will not allow you in the house and also will lock you in ur office" Nandini threatened him... listening her he chuckled...but Nandini glared at him making him look away...

I know short update... bare with it.

Just got little time to write so wrote it.

How was it?

Will Manish be fine?