36

Avoid mistakes if any

08.02.2022

It was almost 7 in the evening and Nandini was munching the fruits given by Shanti. She settled herself on the sofa watching her favourite series.

"Nandini, kya banau tumhare liye?" Shanti asked coming closer to her.

"Ji, main bana lungi. Aapko deri ho rahi hai." Nandini said getting up but she glared at her.

"Chup chap baitho. Main bana ke chali jaungi. Itna bhi late nahi ho raha hai. Bolo..." Nandini sighed and thought something.

"Aap, veg pulao bana dijiye aur paneer ki gravy nahi toh veg kadhai bana dijiye." She bobbed and went into the kitchen. Nandini continued to watch her series.

After half & hour Dhruv along with Kartik came inside. Nandini was surprised seeing them together.

"Tum dono sath mein?" She asked to which Kartik replied

"Bahar hi mile bhabhi. " She bobbed her head got busy again but before that she raised her one eye brow asking Kartik about the plan to ehich he gave thumbs up.

After 10 minuted Nandini went to her room and settled on the bed. A smile formed on her face knowing a life is in a womb. Their Baby. She is excited for the new phase. She just want to share with everyone.

"You know baby, aapke papa ko pata chalega ki aap humare zindagi mein aane wale ho toh voh khushi se uchhalane lagenge. Bas aap healthy rehna baby." Saying this she gave a peck on her palm and placed it on her tummy with a bright smile.

Soon even Manik came and seeing her resting with the support of the head rest of the bed he smiled and without making noise he went to freshen up. But with the noise of water Nandini got up.

"He is here." Mumbling to her she smiled and went out keeping his clothes out on the bed. She noticed Dhruv, Abhimanyu and Kartik settled on the sofa talking about their day.

"Baccho chalo khana taiyar hai." Shanti came out calling them to have food. The boys got up and smiled seeing Nandini there waiting for them.

"Bhabi, 9 baje tak aa jayega." Kartik whispered to her to which bobbed her head. Soon Manik came down and settled on the chair beside Nandini.

"How was your day?" Manik asked everyone.

"It was good." Replied the three boys but Dhruv had different shine in his eyes where as Kartik had a bright smile. Nandini why though so she glared at him.

"And Nandini, did you visit the hospital? Kabse keh raha tha tumhe jaane ko. But no everytime you denied." He complained having the veg pulao.

"Ohho! Manik I visited the doctor and nothing to worry. Thakan ke vajah se tha woh sab." Nandini cribled and had her food.  They had food a bit slow so that they do time pass.

Finishing their dinner they came back in the hall to have some sweet like normally they have. They waited waited but nothing came. Before Manik could ask the door bell rang.

"I'll check." Said excited Kartik and immediately went to open the door. Nandini chuckled and looked at Manik who was staring at her.

"What?" She asked to which he shook his head frowning. Soon Kartik came and kept the box on the table infront if them.

"Yeh? Gift? Kiske liye hai?" Abhimanyu asked as it was wrapped in a gift paper.