31

Hey guys! Here is the update as promised it's up on Sunday.

Exam is knocking on the door so will be busy with it. So might be late in updating stories.

Avoid mistakes if any.

Everything was awkward between in the hall. They didn't know how to handle the situation. After dadi's burst out Manik went upstairs and Nandini followed him leaving the family in tension and awkwardness.

Mr. Murthy looked at his daughter's guesturing them to leave they bobbed their head. Mukti & Naira glanced at Abhimanyu & Kartik respectively and left from there.

"Tum sab bhi jai room mein. Nandini hai Manik se sath." Mr. Murtht said to which without saying anything trio went upstairs to their rooms.

Here in Manan's room, when Nandini arrived into the room she noticed Manik crying silently sitting on the bed holding a frame. Nandini moved towards him and she got the glimpse of his mother on the frame.

She was feeling really sad about him, sitting beside him she placed her hand in his shoulder making his lips go wobbly.

"Manik..." She whispered making him cry bitterly. She immediately hugged him letting her tears flow down which she was holding from long time.

"Shh... Manik chup. Aap aise na kare na, tabiyat kharab ho jayegi." She rubbed his back saying this.

"I... I so hate her. She, her sons all are selfish. Why? Why did she come? She wasn't there when my mom passed away but she was there when he son died. Seriously? Agar woh unka beta tha toh maa bhi bhi kisi ki beti thi...har baccha apne maa-baap ko keemti hota hai." He started getting hiccups due to crying and speaking. Nandini immediately rubbed his back and gave him water to drink.

Making him drink the water she held his hand giving a emotional support. He stared at nowhere and continued.

"She wasn't even there when I was struggling. Koi nahi tha hume dekhne ke liye, mere teeno bhaiyon ko sambhalne ke liye koi nahi tha, whenever they wanted something they wiuld suppress their needs seeing me struggling. I don't know what would have happened if...if I had left them there with her. She did come to take away Kartik...but we didn't allow I didn't him to become one more Raj Malhotra or Vikram Malhotra. They are really precious to me. They are."

Nandini hugged him more tightly, Abhimanyu, Kartik and Dhruv who were standing their on the door listening him they couldn't control themselves. They left from there to their rooms.

"Manik, look at me. * He looked at her with tears still rolling down in cheeks* You know they trio are very proud of you. Infact I'm really proud of you. I know this pain I can't experience but still being your better half I will always be there to lend my shoulder at any time. Hmm?"  He bobbed his head and digged his head near her neck. Nandini kept ruffling  his hair.

After few seconds Nandini lied down on the bed with his still snuggling into her neck.

Here Naira who was passing by the corridor saw Kartik looking out of the window crying bitterly. She immediately went inside his room.

"Kartik!" She shouted his name making him look at her...he cried all the more. She wrapped her hands around his shoulder.

"Shh...kya hua? Itna kyun ro rahe ho?" She asked although she knew the reason.

"Bhai..he...he is so so vulnerable. I... I never knew he is so hurt inside. He..always smiled for us and never showed his pain....aaj jab unko aise dekhta hun toh lagta hai I shouldn't have been born.. I... I so hate this feeling... I can't do anything for him... I..."  Naira got tears seeing him like this. The guy who always knew to tease, laugh is now crying like hell.