Chapter 8

V's apartment
Little China
04:19am

V looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"So that was Judy?" He waits for confirmation. I roll my eyes. Did he not see her?

"Nope just the delivery service," I give him a straight face.

"It sounded like Judy," A sigh escapes his lips and he heads into the bathroom. Probably going to get changed.

I open the sliding door which reveals Judy standing there in annoyance. Not that I care anyway.

"Oh hey...I didn't notice delivery service came early," I give her a wide smile. She must rolls her eyes an pushes past me, entering the apartment. Wow...rude.

V exits the bathroom fully dressed.

"Hey V, why is she here?" Judy gestures towards me. An idea pops into my head.  I walk to V and gently scratch his stubble.

"How is my shnookms doing?" I give an exaggerated sigh, while giving V a side hug an lay my head on his shoulder. V doesn't move a muscle. I can tell he is shocked my unexpected actions.

"Y/n, don't start," He breaks the hug. I raise my hands in surrender. V and Judy head to the couch. I decide to dress into my shirt V placed out for me and slip into the bed.

"I'll let you and Judge Judy have your meeting...I'll just head to bed," I trail off. It's been so long since I've had a proper rest.

Once I close my eyes, a growl enters my ears. This makes me giggle softly. It's fun messing with them.

...

I wake up to the sound of a door opening. A soft rustle causes me to open my eyes in slight annoyance. Can I have a peaceful for once?!

I blink out the blurriness from waking up. Once I sit up, I notice V sitting on the couch smiling brightly at me.

This makes me groan and the fact that I feel even more tired

"Don't smile. It's creepy," I climb out the bed and head over to the mini living room. Judy isn't here, thank goodness.

"I thought you would want some take out..." V extends his hand to me, holding a paperbag. I grab it and instantly smell the amazing aroma while taking a seat on the couch.

"...you're welcome..." ignoring him, I grab my chopsticks and dig into the delicious food.