Chapter 2

Franciscini's Cafe
Little Italy
16:04pm

"So how's things with Yoshi?" I look at my mother weirdly, but continue to eat my meal.

"Just imagine my daughter marrying a joytoy," she mumbles out loud. This makes me shake my head.

"There's nothing wrong with that," I shrug at her. My mother smirks.

"That's true, nothing wrong with that....but," she trails off.

"I'm going to use you as my pawn, and arrange your marriage with one of those wealthy CEOs. Just so you can expand the company," she says with a smirk. I give her a straight face.

"No way mother, that's not happening in a million years, those CEOs are such gonks," I roll my eyes at the thought. I grab a champagne glass and take a sip.

"Okay what type of person would you marry," My mother asks while taking a bite of her sushi.

I stand up from the table

I stand up from the table. Thank goodness we are in a VIP room or this would be embarrassing.

"I'm going to marry a gangster," I do a peace sign. She raises her eyebrow.

"Oh,"

"Someone who has tattoos!" I exclaim with a serious tone and deepen my voice. My mother chuckles.

"And they will be bald," I state, looking into the distance. She bursts out laughing. I join her and sit back down. These times are the best.

Bzzt...bzzt...

I sigh knowing my mother has to get back to work or something. My mother answers and her eyes flash meaning she received a message.

"Oh honey I have a meeting later, would you like to join or should I call Yoshi to come pick you up?" I wave it off as I take my last sip. Remembering that my mother wanted me to see the truth behind the Arasaka business. This peaked my curiosity.