💙🦋 1 장 🦋💙

01.14.21

As the end of the school year approaches, students are preparing for universities, going aboard, and many more. Meanwhile, a group of friends are too busy being loud and weird in order to enjoy the last four weeks of school.

"KANG MINHEE!!!!!"

Minhee ran through the hallways trying to avoid his friend. Jimin chased him as her ponytail swung side to side, sometimes slapping other students in the face.

"SORRY JIMIN! BUT I CANT GIVE IT BACK"

"I SWEAR WHEN I CATCH YOU! YOU'RE DEAD"

Chaeyoung and Junho were walking and talking with their juice in their hand. Before Chaeyoung could take a sip of her juice, Minhee came running through and bumped into her and made her juice spill onto her school uniform.

"MINHEE WHAT THE HELL!" She screamed

"SORRY CHAE!!"

Junho laughed at her as he drunk his juice. Chaeyoung just pouted, but she stopped once Jimin came running pass and bumped into Junho which made his juice spill onto his uniform. It was now Chaeyoung's turn to laugh.

"Karma" She said as she flipped her hair and walked away. Junho just pouted and gave a glare to Jimin who was running a marathon to catch Minhee.

Yeojin, Jisung, Hyeongjun, and Yizhuo was seated in their classroom talking about random things until they heard Dongpyo screaming.

"YAH JIMIN! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

Yeojin looked at Jisung who just shrugged his shoulders. Yizhuo looked out the classroom window that showed the hallway and saw Jimin chasing Minhee. Hyeongjun who was also looking, sighed as he sat in his seat.

"I think Minhee stole Jimin's daily beret again" Hyeongjun said. Yeojin facepalmed herself and sighed. She was about to say something, but was cut off by Chaeyoung and Junho walking in the class with messy uniforms.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Jisung asked

"Minhee and Jimin happened" Junho said annoyingly. Chaeyoung scuffed as she gave a glare to Junho.

"He would've been fine if he wouldn't have laughed at me. Karma just gave him what he deserved"

"Shut up"

"Why didn't you guys just go and ask for another pair of uniforms?" Yizhuo asked

"There was no more"

"Damn"

Minhee came running inside the classroom and used Junho as a shield. Once Jimin came inside of the classroom she went straight towards Junho.

"Wait Jimin let's talk about ahhhh!!" Junho made a high pitched scream when Jimin attacked him in order to get to Minhee.

"Jisung record this!" Chaeyoung said. Jisung took out his phone and began to record. The five of them laughed at the chaos that's happening. Meanwhile in the other class, it's a bit calmer. Or so they thought......

"Jiyoon look at this" Taehyun said as he ran towards her desk. Jiyoon looked up from her book and looked at Taehyun's phone to see what he was trying to show her. It was a photo of Hyojung from Oh My Girl.

"AHHHH WHY IS SHE SO PRETTY!!" She screamed as she jumped out of her seat. Taehyun turned around and saw the rest of his classmates staring at them. He quickly bowed an apology to everyone.

He snatched his phone from Jiyoon's hand and tried to quite her down.

"No not that! This! Read the caption" Jiyoon looked at the caption and froze. She looked up at Taehyun and back to the phone.

"You see? Oh My Girl are coming to Gyeongshin High School" He said. Jiyoon looked so confused until she finally said something.

"Oh" She was so lost. Knowing how slow she is, Taehyun sighed as he placed his phone in his pocket.

"Oh My Girl, your favorite girl group. Is coming to Gyeongshin High School, our high school. Anything clicking yet???"

It took about 6 minutes until Jiyoon caught on and screamed which scared everyone in the class. Including Dongpyo and Eunsang who just walked in the room.

"WHO DIED???" Eunsang screamed. Dongpyo facepalmed himself and walked towards the screaming short haired girl. He covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream anymore.

"Before I undercover her mouth... why is she screaming?" Dongpyo asked. Taehyun showed him the post. It was now Dongpyo's turn to scream. He uncovered Jiyoon's mouth as they screamed together.

Hyojung, Soeun, and Kai walked in the room slowly regretting their life decisions. Hyojung rolled her eyes and sat in her seat. Kai saw Eunsang eating chips while watching the two scream their heads off, literally. Kai ran towards Eunsang and snatched the bag of chips out his hand.

"YAH KAI! I SWEAR GIVE THAT BACK!" Kai ran out the room while Eunsang followed behind him.

"What the....." Soeun said as she started questioning what the hell is going on. "This is gonna be a long twenty nine days left of being a high schooler" She said as she sat next to Hyojung who was taking a short nap before classes start.

"MINHEE I SWEAR TO GOD!! GIVE THAT BACK!!" Soeun heard Jimin scream from the hallway.

"Yeah, a really long twenty nine days....."