💙🦋 8 장 🦋💙

02.09.21

Jisung, Hyeongjun, Hyojung, and Minhee were currently outside the school gates trying to light fireworks.

"Come on Ji, it's not going to work" Hyojung said trying to persuade the boy into giving up. She was tired and wanted to go back home and sleep. She didn't even want to go to school today.

"No, I need to light these. Tomorrow is our graduation and our last day of walking through these school gates" Jisung said. Just hearing those words made the atmosphere sad.

Jisung looked up and noticed the sad expressions on his friends faces. He sighed as he looked at the school building.

"Look guys, let's not be sad. We should be happy and enjoy today and tomorrow together. It's better to be happy than be sad, because when it's time to leave you'll regret not enjoying the last moments" Jisung explained.

Minhee just smiled as he tried not to cry. Hyojung looked away because seeing Jisung's face would have her burst into tears. To distract herself from tears, she threatened a few 11th graders who were walking in the gates with her looks.

"Don't interact just go"

"Who is that??"

"No Hyojung, let's go before we become her target" The two 11th graders Yujin and Sora walked into the gates avoiding Hyojung's gaze.

Her attention switched back to her 3 idiot friends who were currently not paying to the rising fire on the ground. She just sighed and walked into the gates.

Hyeongjun looked up and noticed the fire. He lightly tapped the older's shoulder until he got his attention.

"Uhm....... Jisung- you started a fire...." Hyeongjun said. The 3 of them paused for a moment then began to scream at the rising fire. They tried to put it out with their breaths but nothing was working.

Suddenly water was poured and the fire went out. The 3 boys looked up and saw Junho with a tired expression. He sighed and walked away.

"I just want to go home" He whined as he walked into the gates. The 3 boys looked at the moping boy and shrugged their shoulders. They all walked away from the now burnt sidewalk, into the gates hoping no one saw what just happened.

🦋

Eunsang was sleeping quietly on the desk. They currently have 10 minutes before 1st period begins. Soeun walked into the classroom with her headphones in listening to one of her favorite songs.

"WHY NOT DO IT~!" She said out loud. It started some students but others shook it off because they've gotten use to Soeun screaming the lyrics whenever the blasts her music in her ears.

She sat next to her desk mate who is also her birthday twin, Lee Eunsang. Who was currently in a different world. He slowly began to wake up when he heard Soeun humming the lyrics to a girl group name Loona she recently got into.

As he was trying to get up, he was pulled back down against the desk. He tried again but nothing was working, until he realized..... his tongue was stuck to the desk....

He used his right arm not try to find Soeun so he could tap her since he couldn't see. When he felt his hand land on her shoulder. He shook her lightly to get her attention. Soeun took out her headphones and saw the current situation Eunsang was in.

"Oh god-" She said as she paused her music and placed her headphones down.

"Eunsang how did you even-"

She was trying to pull his head back but all she was getting was cries of pain. The whole class attention was darted towards the two. Taehyun and Jimin walked into the classroom and panicked when they saw Soeun trying to pull Eunsang's head off the desk..

"What the hell...." Jimin said slowly. Taehyun shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the two.

"Oh wait, I have water!!" Soeun said as she reached into their bag and grabbed her water bottle. She opened the lid and poured the water the water on Eunsang's tongue. The boy pulled his head back and surprisingly he was able to get his tongue off the desk. Everyone in the room clapped and cheered.

"How the hell did you even get your-" Eunsang cut off the concerned Jimin and whined.

"Don't ask me how my tongue got stuck to the desk! You'll just laughed at me" He said. Soeun just laughed and patted his back.

Ms. Kwon Yuri walked into the classroom with a bunch of books in her hands.

"Good Morning class 3-1!"

Everyone stood up and bowed. "Good Morning Ms. Kwon!" Yuri signaled then them to sit down. As she was about to say something, Jiyoon, Kai, Hyojung, and Dongpyo walked into the classroom.

"You're late"

"Ms. Kwon, please let this slide, today's the last day we actually have to enter class" Jiyoon begged. Yuri sighed and began her speech.

🦋

"That's all for today, remember to be here at 12:00 PM for the graduation ceremony. And don't be sad either everyone. This is how life works, just enjoy your last day together. Have a good day everyone"

"Goodbye Ms. Hwang!" The classroom said. Tiffany smiled as she walked out the classroom. Tears were beginning to form into her eyes, but she quickly shook them off.

"Don't cry Tiffany" She repeated to herself.

The last bell ranged signally that school was finally over. Chaeyoung stood up and gathered all her books. From her desk and cleared out her locker. Since today was the last day for all 12th graders, they had to clear out their classrooms since tomorrow they won't be able to do so.

When she finished she slowly closed her locker in the back of the class and sighed. Then she smiled to herself.

"I can't wait until I officially graduate.." She said quietly. She slowly got up and walked towards her group of friends who were waiting outside the classroom for her.

"Come on Chae! We're hanging out at the library today! The others are waiting for us at the front gates!" Jisung said as he ran down the hallway. The others laughed at him and followed along. Chaeyoung laughed and followed behind. What she said in her head probably hurt her the most.

"We didn't know we were making memories, we were just having fun"

🦋

I meant to post this yesterday but I got tired and never did it. But here it is and the Graduation chapter will be coming in a few hours. [NOT PROOFREAD)

- 한애차 🦋