🤍🕊 9 장 🕊🤍

02.10.21

The day has come. The day that everyone has been waiting for, or the day some has been praying that would never come. Graduation and also the last day of school.

Parents walk into the gymnasium and take their seats on the bleachers on the second floor of the gym as they wait for their sons and daughters to walk through the doors. Grade 1 and 2 walked in next and take their seats on the bleachers on the first floor of the gym. The teachers walk in and walk on the stage to take their seats up there. Next was the principal who sat in the middle seat on the stage.

Then finally, Grade 3 students walk in. Loud cheers were heard and each class walked. First was 3-1, then 3-2, then the rest of 3rd year classes until 3-12. The students took their seats in the middle of the gymnasium. All eyes were on them.

"Please rise!" The principal said. All the students stood up and bowed to the principal, teachers, Grade 1 and 2 students, and of course their parents and siblings.

"Please sit down!"

The ceremony went on for about 2 hours of the principal and the teachers speech, some students broke down crying because of their home room teachers emotional speeches. After the speeches, it was time to give the students their certificates.

First up was Class 3-1. They were all seated in alphabetical order. So the way they stood up and walked back they would sit down the same way when they came into the gymnasium. The class stood up and walked onto the stage.

Yuri came up to the podium with a folder that held her home room class certificates. She wiped her tears before calling out the names.

"Bang Yedam"

"Cha Woongi"

"Cho Seoyoung"

"Gu Semi"

Next was Kai who was really nervous.

"Huening Kai" The boy slowly went towards Yuri and politely took his certificate and bowed. He then went back next to Semi who smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Jeon Eunbi"

Taehyun was next. He did some kind of breathing technique with Rena who was next to him. "Breathe Taehyun breathe!" Rena said quietly to cheer up the boy. Taehyun smiled but instantly froze when he heard his name get called.

"Kang Taehyun" Taehyun looked at Rena who just smiled. He sighed as he walked up towards Yuri and smiled as he took his certificate and bowed. He walked back next to Rena who gave him a big hug.

"You did great!" She said. "Thanks, now go it's your turn"

"Kang Rena"

Jimin who smiled at Taehyun and his cousin's interaction. She was so distracted that she didn't even realized Yuri called her name. Minjung tapped Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin...... Ms. Kwon called you"

"Kim Jimin"

"O-oh.." Jimin took her certificate and bowed as she went back to Minjung.

"Kim Minjung"

"Lee Eunsang" Eunsang who was really excited, went up confidently and took his certificate and smiled. He waved up at his mom and his older sister Gahyeon who waved back at him. Yuri smiled at Eunsang who went back to his spot in between Minjung and Wonjun.

After a few calls of Lee Wonjun, Lin Kelly, and Min Karin. It was now time for Hyojung's, Soeun's, Jiyoon's, and Dongpyo's names to be called.

"Okay guys, the time has come!!" Soeun said as she held onto Jiyoon's and Hyojung's arms.