🤍🕊 2 장 🕊🤍

01.18.21

"As you all know, graduation is in 25 days, meaning your CSAT exam scores and your information on which universities you all will be going to" Taeyeon explained to her home room class.

She looked at the back of the class and saw Jisung sleeping quietly almost pushing his books off the desk. Yizhuo looked at him and laughed but covered her mouth to not get in trouble.

Minhee slowly took out his phone and took a picture of the sleeping kid. Taeyeon walked over to the boy and lightly tapped his shoulder.

"Park Jisung, wake up. If you want to sleep, go home" Taeyeon said as she shook the child. Jisung jumped up and went into a karate pose.

"WHO GOES THERE!!" He screamed. Taeyeon screamed as she backed up almost bumping into Hyeongjun's desk.

Yeojin and Yizhuo couldn't hold it back anymore. They started laughing loud. Junho fell off his seat as he died with laughter.

When Jisung came back from space and realized the situation. He quickly bowed to Taeyeon.

"I'm so so so sorry Ms. Kim. Please don't tell my mom" He apologized. Taeyeon held her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

"It's fine Jisung, just next time- please don't fall asleep in class" She said as she shockingly walked back to the front of the class.

🦋

It was now lunch time for the whole grade 12. Students running around the cafeteria, talking about random things, and studying- I guess...

"So what do you guys want to Major in? I mean since we'll be entering university and all.." Dongpyo asked. Chaeyoung sighed as she she looked at him.

"I think I'll probably be a dancer. I don't know yet" Chaeyoung said.

"Maybe a basketball player?" Kai said

"Business Owner! I want to be a CEO" Minhee said

"Artist!!!" Taehyun screamed. Eunsang who was seated next to him gasped. Taehyun looked at him and bowed.

"You still want to be an Artist? You've been saying that since Middle School" She said. Taehyun looked at her and puffed.

"Art is my passion, I won't let you stop me!" He said as he pointed at her. Hyojung just laughed and said "I'm joking Tae, I know how much you love art. I hope you'll achieve your dreams"

"Awww Hyojung you're too sweet" He said as he ran to hug her. "I- Tae-" Jimin laughed at the two of them.

She heard Jiyoon sigh and place her book on the table. Jiyoon looked at Dongpyo and said "Whatever"

"What?"

"Forget what we want to be, I think I'll take a gap year" She begun. "But what's worst is... I don't even know what I want to Major in!" She laughed. "My life is a failure...." she stopped laughing and put on a serious expression.

"I want to go home" She said to end her point. Jimin just patted her back. "It's okay Jiyoon, it'll take time" Eunsang said.

Hyeongjun looked at Soeun who was too busy writing something.

"Is everything okay?" He asked a she tapped her shoulder. Soeun looked up and put her two hands in an position that calls, 'Wait before I attack you'

"Oops, sorry sorry" He panicked. Soeun nodded and went back to writing. Hyeongjun tried to see what she was writing since he was concerned. Before he could ask again. Soeun spoke.

"I'm done I'm done" She did as she held up her paper. 'Parent signature: Mrs. Mom's signature' it said.

"How is it? Don't they look the same?" She asked everyone. They all looked at the paper and sighed.

"Soeun... did you forget your mom's name?" Eunsang asked. Soeun looked at him and nodded her head. He facepalmed himself a little too hard. "Ouch"

"Wait, they really do look the same" Yeojin said as she pointed at the paper. Soeun smiled and placed the paper down and fixed her hair.

"Soeun" Dongpyo said. Soeun looked up at him with questioning eyes. He handed her a blank paper and said "I'm a fan"

Soeun smiled and took the paper. "Thank you" she said. She played along with him and asked "Your name is?"

"I'm... Son Dongpyo" she smiled and awed at him. "What a great name, you have an eye for greatness" she added.

Chaeyoung looked at the two and was about to ask what is going on until Yizhuo said something.

"Let her be" she begun, "Her dream is to become a Kpop Idol" Yizhuo explained.

"Ahh..." Chaeyoung said as she nodded. The bell then ring signaling the students that lunch is over and to move to their afternoon classes.

"MINHEE WHAT THE HELL MAN!!"

"SORRY JIMIN!!!"

🦋

I meant to post a chapter on Friday but school got in the way- and since I don't have school today, I decided to write this chapter. Anyways!! Hope you enjoyed 🦋