💙🦋 6 장 🦋💙

02.04.21

Kai and Jisung were playing basketball in the empty gym. All you could hear was the sounds of shoes squeaking and the ball bouncing.

Jisung aim the ball to the hoop and made the shot. Kai groaned as he sat down on the bleachers to take a water break.

Jisung chuckled as he walked towards the younger. He sat next to the boy and also took a water bottle.

"You know, yours and Taehyun's birthday is in 2 days. You guys will be joining Chaeyoung into becoming an adult" Kai began.

"I know, I actually don't want to though. Like yeah, my older brother and older sisters make it seem like it's a huge accomplishment, but now I see why Chaeyoung wasn't so excited" Jisung explained.

"Being a kid is way better than being an adult. In a few days Kai, we won't be high schoolers anymore. We'll be full grown adults going into university started our actual lives"

Kai nodded. He knew what Jisung was saying was right and he had no other choice but to agree.

"By the time I turn an adult, we'll all be in different universities. I may even be back in the states depending on how my parents feel....." Kai spoke.

"You're going back to the states?"

"My mom wants to, my dad wants to stay here in Korea. I also want to stay but if my mom keeps complaining... Hawaii here I come"

"Wow, but isn't the states nice. Especially Hawaii?"

"Not as nice as you think Jisung, not as nice as you think" Kai sighed. Jisung was going to say something but was interrupted by the gym doors opening. An angry Yeojin was walking through the doors with a bat in her hand.

"Woah woah- Yeojin no need to use violence" Jisung said as he held his hands up.

"Hey shorty" Kai earned a dark glare from the shorter.

"I'm here to talk business!"

"Please speak"

"As we all know! Graduation is next week! It is the time where we all must spend our last days together!! So with that being said! Today is the day we know what universities we all got accepted too!! Meeting in the library after school!" Yeojin declared

"This was Im Yeojin! Thank you for your service!!"

Yeojin walked out of the gym leaving a clueless Jisung and Kai. They looked at each other and had a staring contest for about 5 minutes.

"What the hell was that-" Kai said

"I don't know... but it sure made me more scared of Yeojin than what I already am...."

"You up for another game?"

"Hell yeah!!"

Jisung got up to get the ball but was caught off guard when Kai picked him up.

"KAI PUT ME DOWN!!"

"STEP ONE TWO! IM GONNA THROW YOU!"

"KAI- NO-"

🦋

Dongpyo was walking through the hallways with Hyeongjun and Hyojung. It was currently Afternoon break for all students.

"Hey guys, I heard we'll be having a meeting after school about what universities we got accepted to" Hyeongjun said. Hyojung sighed.

"I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get accepted to any in Seoul. Looks like I'll be going back to my hometown" Hyojung stated.