Ch 11

Somewhere, in the deepest part of the netherworld, at a castle that stands as the center, in a throne room where a dark throne lays, sat a being covered in darkness.

The darkness this time it's visibly thicker than normal as the figure broods about anything and everything. The room that is usually filled with souls doing whatever it is souls do is empty, with only the lone figure, pouting on the throne left.

The being's mising however, was stopped when a flurry of shadows appeared at the bottom of the thrones step and a familiar figure stepped out.

Harry looked up at Death and could only sigh at the pout that rested upon the being's lips. Sometimes he wonders who it is between the two of them is the child.

Walking up the steps to where the throne is situated atop a slightly raised dias, Harry went and sat at the throne's right arm.

"Dad..." He called. When he received no answer, he sighed once more and hugged the being, his right cheek resting on top of Death's head. "What's wrong?"

A mumble that was too quiet to properly hear what was said was heard before the dark figure turned his head away from his son and pouted even more.

"Nothing..."

"Really?" Disbelief could be clearly heard from his voice. "So you brooding and pouting is nothing? You releasing your aura that scared all the souls in this level is nothing?"

Shaking his head, Harry got off the arm of the throne and stood in front of it, hands crossed in front of him.

"Is it because of my biological dad?"

That seemed to be the wrong thing to say as the aura got even more thicker and the shadows in the room grew.

Still, Death remained stubborn and looked away from those glowing emerald eyes.

Harry didn't know wether to laugh or cry in this situation.

Deciding to get this over with quickly, he called once more.

"Dad..." Nothing.

Dad!" Still nothing.

"DAD!" When that shout also didn't get said person's attention. Harry looked at the dark figure in resignation.

If that didn't work, there could only be one way for him to listen. It can't be helped.

Looking at the man in the throne, Harry gave his best puppy dog eyes and in the cutest and quietest voice he could muster, he called.

"Papa..."

Death's head quickly moved to rest upon his son's persona, so quick that if he were a normal person, he would have broken his neck in the presence.

Seeing his plan working, Harry forced his eyes to water a bit and asked in a sad and scared voice.

"Why won't you look at me? D-do you not love me anymore?"

Seeing Death's arm twitch as if wanting to reach out, Harry almost smirked in triumph. Luckily, he caught himself on time. It wouldn't do for him to break his act with his plan so near to completion.

"Do you want me to leave. If so, for you I'll do it" Harry turned around, as if to leave, before stopping and looking back for the last time at the twitching figure on the throne.

"Because...I love you"

That was the finishing blow as Death finally broke and in a blink of an eye had his arms wrapped securedly around Harry.

"Of course not! I love you! You are my son and nothing and no one in the whole world can say otherwise." Death proclaimed with certainty.

With his plan almost complete, Harry asked. "Then will you meet my other dad...papa?"

"Of course!" The being replied, not really paying attention to the request given so long as his son is happy.

With that said, Harry finally grinned and took one of Death's hand. "Great! Then come on"

Before Death could process what just happened, he was engulfed in shadows and after a few seconds standing in front of a dark haired man that seems to be in as much shock as the being in front of him.

Meanwhile, the four founders and Merlin could only chuckle at the sidelines. Harry on their side looking smug and triumphant.