Ch 7

The room grew quiet as every attention is fixed to the black cloaked man standing in front of them.

"Welcome to Slytherin. Before you go through this school term, there are a couple of rules that I want you all to upheld. First; Slytherins must present a United front. The rest of the school views us as evil and I will not put it past them to attack you snakes, therefore you must show them that we are not such pushovers and will fight when poked. If you have a problem with your fellow snakes, it stays in the common room, but outside it no inside conflict must be seen. Second; no trouble making, and if you do cause trouble, make sure you don't get caught. You are put in the house of cunning, use that ability and never put shame to our house. And lastly, always stay proud. No matter what anyone says, we are all descendants of ancient and noble houses and we will act as such. That is all, goodnight"

And with that, he left the same way he entered. Cloak billowing behind him.

After a couple of seconds, the male prefects faced the new Slytherins and spoke. " Girls to the right and boys to the left. Meet up here at 7 tommorow, and we will show you the ways around here before class starts so you won't get lost. Dismissed"

Harry went up the few stairs and headed to one of the doors. Since the Slytherins had the whole dungeons to themselves, they get to have their own rooms. He picked the one on the farthest corner of the hall.

Just as he was about to reach for the knob, he noticed a carving on the wood.

' T.M.R '

'Huh... I wonder what that means?'

Shrugging the thought aside for the moment, he opened the door and entered.

Looking around, he immediately loved it.

Approaching his bed, he reaches inside his pocket and took out his shrunken trunk

Turning it back to it's original size, he decided to sleep for now and unpack tommorow. He nodded to himself in confirmation and rummaged through his things for his sleep ware.

He then took out a fluffy green and silver towel and went to the bathroom. He likes to sleep clean thank you very much!

Stepping in, he was once again happy to find it to his liking.

He took off his clothes and went to soak in the tub

He took off his clothes and went to soak in the tub. Releasing a pleased sigh, he leaned his head back and thought of the classes that he will have for tommorow.

" It's going to be so boring doing first year spells. Especially when I can do it wandlessly and silently"

Another sigh escaped his lips. This time, because of irritation.

Suddenly, his dad's voice echoed in his head.

" If it makes you feel any better, you can annoy the hell out of that cheater. In fact, I urge you to annoy him. That damn cheater"

Harry let a small laugh escape his lips. " Dad, you do know that with you being my adoptive parent that I myself  is a kind of cheat to right?"

"That's not the point. The point is that he is escaping death without my permission!"

Shaking his head, Harry went back to relaxing all the while hearing his dad's muttering about 'shittty cheater'.

After the bath, he changed to his sleep wear and laid down on the bed. As soon as his head made contact with the pillow, he was out like light. His last thoughts were about what could tommorow bring?