Ch 12

Harry laid in bed later that night with a smile on his face. Classes had been boring so far, with most of it leaning more towards the theories as it's only the first day.

The only thing worth the mention was Death and Snape's meeting. It was, entertaining to say the least.

Flashback:

Death stood in front of a shocked potions master with an almost pout adorning his human form's lips. He really should have known his son was playing him.

The dark entity mentally kicked himself for being so stupid at the many times he fell for that trick. It was too many to count damnit!

Looking at the man in front of him, the being sighed as he knows that wether he likes it or not, his little one would one his biological father in his life.

Mentally sighing, he offered his hand. "I am Death and it's not a pleasure to meet you"

Coming out of his surprise, Severus seeing the extended hand took it on his own and shook it, not having caught the words spoken.

"Severus Sn-"

Buy before he could finish, Death intervened. "I know your name. Death knows everything" he boasted. Those listening to the sidelines only rolled their eyes. "Now that we have introduced ourselves, I need to say something..."

Severus raised a lone eyebrow in question, his brain still hasn't processed everything that has happened just now and who it really is standing before him. He figured that once he got a moment to sit down and review everything that transpired this very moment, he would need a very strong fire whiskey at hand.

Death seeing the action dramatically pointed his pointer finger at the man and shouted. "Harry will always be my son! You may be with him and know that I was with him first!"

"Ok?" It came out more of a question than anything as Severus really didn't know how to react.

"Good. It's nice that you understand. Don't forget how you acknowledged that just now. Mother had witnessed it so you can't take it back!"

"Mother? Who's your mother? And wait! You have one?!" The poor professor doesn't think his mind could handle anything more for the day and just wants to lay down in bed and take a nap. And it's still morning!

"Of course" was the being's reply in a duh tone. "How did you think I was born? Sugar, spice, and everything nice?"

End of flashback...

Suffice to say, one Severus Snape had been about ready to fall in bed and sleep after that meeting.

Harry had met up with his new friends after and he was surprised that they had waited for him outside of the classroom. Fortunately, he added a silencing charm after everyone has left.

But the knowledge that they had waited for him had brought a smile to his face. Draco, Neville, and Blaise, seeing the smile couldn't help but feel proud and happy that they were the reasons it was there in the first place.

And now, in his bed, one Harry Potter fell asleep. A smile on his face, with his snake beside his head, and looking forward to see his friends the next morning.