Chapter 1

It was a long school day and Nicolas was so ready to get it over with but sadly he had one more class that he will probably have a test in. That class was geography and there he was sitting next to the cutest boy in all of "TSC HIGH" and that boy was Lucas. He was very kind to everyone and really loved playing basketball. 

Finally, Nicolas sat in his seat and saw Lucas waving to him. Obviously, he waved back while trying to stop the blush appearing on his face.

The teacher decided that the test will be next week and all the students cheered because most of them didn't even study.

While In class Nicolas's stomach started growing "Damn, he should have gone to lunch not study for the test all day" he thought to himself. Out of nowhere, he felt someone touching him and looked at Lucas holding something in his hand and smiling. He whispered:
-"It seems like you are hungry! Here, I don't have much but he is a little piece of candy"

The other boy's heart exploded and he heard himself saying "Thank you" and putting the candy in his mouth sneakily so the teacher doesn't see him. Since then all he could think about is this little interaction. Bought out of his thoughts by the bell, signaling the end of the class.

He was just about to go out and meet his friend Nathalie and they were about to go home together when he heard his name being called when he turned around he saw Lucas running up to him.
- "So...Nico, Do you want to walk home together?" He was about to reject because his friend was going to be alone when he saw Nathalie signaling him with a knife to go with him or else death.
-" Yeah sure, why not? Let's go!"

They walked in silence and talked about mediocre things such as school and the next coming up exams. When all of a sudden the boys' hands brushed up against each other and blush appeared on both of their faces. Both immediately started apologizing.

To change the subject Lucas asked:
-" You and Nathalie seem like very good friends. Since when do you know each other?"
-" Oh yes ever since kindergarten when she threatened one of my bullies with a pair of scissors and almost got expelled." Nicolas replied talking about his friend.

Lucas looked at him and asked a question secretly hoping for a negative answer: "Oh are you two dating?"

His classmate started laughing and said: "Oh no! She has a girlfriend but sadly she is now in juvenile after killing a teacher who forbids saying "Bless You!. Imagine how crazy is that!

Lucas looked at him in shock and was just about to reply when he saw they already were at his house.

-"Well I live here so I have to go!Bye!"He said waving back at his crush... I mean friend.

Nicolas waved back and went towards his own home. The whole way home he analyzed every interaction they had on the way home.