Chapter 2

While walking to school in the morning with Nathalie. Nicolas told her all about what happened yesterday even the hand brushing moments.
Nathalie looked very excited and her friend asked her why:
-" Patricia is going out of juvenile next week and I am so excited to see her again. She said she met 3 new friends that are going out at the same time as her. I hope they aren't annoying or anything."
she said with a sigh but still looking very excited.
-"Don't worry! Everything will be fine! I am sure her friends will like you." Nicolas reassured her

 Finally, the friends arrived at the school gates. They both have different classes so they waved goodbye and split on their different routes.

 Nicolas looked at his timetable and an anxious expression filled his face. He had geography again in the morning and totally forgot. He wasn't ready to see Lucas until next week.

 He slowly walked into the room and saw that the other boy wasn't there, yet and relaxed. He opened his student's book and started reading about the mountain the class has been analyzing.

 Then Lucas walked in waved at him just before they could talk the teacher started talking.

 After class Lucas went up to him and asked: "Do you...I mean if you want..have lunch together at the cafeteria?"
Nicolas was stunned and all that he can say: "Yes-s when?"
The other boy replied confused: "I mean we will be having lunch....at you know lunch."
Nicolas now banging his head spiritually because of the dumb thing he said.

 Being dragged by Nathalie, Nicolas was getting a prep talk and getting ready for the day by getting yelled at by Nathalie. She was very lazy most of the time but when it was about her friends' love life she was ready for everything.

 Lunchtime finally arrived and the boys sat together and started talking about the next Basketball season since Lucas was part of the Basketball team.
-"I will be playing soon at the school gym against the "LGS" Team..if you want you can come it is on Saturday." said Lucas nervously.

-" I don't know if I can I have a job since my father died in a tragic accident last year I have to help my little sibling and my mother," Nicolas said disappointed.

 Lucas looked sadly at him and expressed how sad he is but understands.

 After that, they heard the bell signaling the end of the break but Nicolas stopped the other boy I said: "I am free tomorrow night though If you want we can go out together and have dinner?"

 Lucas looked excited yet nervous at him and replied that he is free and thinks that 6 pm is a good time.

 They both left fast for class and all that they could think about is their date...I am mean their friendship celebrating meaning.

 After all, what could happen at a simple friendship meeting? Will hidden through be realized?